Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2016, 11:52 PM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, April 19

I got in first this time

So to start the day off on of my famous jokes to make everyone happy.

Little boy out shopping with his mother and just as they got to the high street the little boy tugged at his mothers skirt.

" Mummy Mummy, I want to go wee"
"Not now son wait until we find somewhere you can go"
"But MUMMY MUMMY I must go wee"
"I told you son Wait until we find somewhere you can go"
"but MUMMY MUMMY I AM DESPERATE TO GO WEE"
"Ok son ,if your that desperate go against that tree over there"

So the little boy stood by the tree and shouted in a loud voice

" WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 06:23 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Thank you Barry for starting the thread off and for the joke, they get worse. Lol. Well, I had a less restless night and the itching wasn't so bad but was still awake early.

Griff, your mum's friend definitely needs to get her locks changed. There's no telling what that woman could get up to.

Lynn, hope you are on the up and Dillon's leg is improving slowly with the new medication.

LG. Hope you and the Mem enjoyed your meal out last night.

Mandy, sorry your appointment has been postponed again, most infuriating.

Hope Norma and Mr Fritz are gradually getting there and much improved.

Jenny and Brian are you losing your German company soon?

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 07:06 AM
Morning all, a fabulous day here so far, chilly but lovely sunshine.
Our visitor went yesterday, hence why I wasn't around, all the washing and tidying!! Most of the day was actually spent sitting recovering
Today we are taking Kyla shopping because her Mum is resitting her driving test theory. She has her own shopping list and little bag! Should be fun hahaha.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Good morning everyone - Glad you survived the "little green pills" Moyra and didn't end up sleeping the clock round! Hopefully as they get into your system they will gve you a little respite. In answer to your querry - yes, thank you, we had a lovely meal. We are not really tremendous "bon viveurs" but find it a nice treat to push the boat out occasionally on somewhere really special. The Mem deserves it for putting up with me! lol !
We are with you Nippy in the sunshine stakes, which is unusual, as we are usually shrouded in mist whilst you bask in the sub-tropical!!! Today, however, it is beautiful and sunny and quite warm, I've already been out for an hour with the dogs who love a good gallop when you get the mix of frost underfoot and sun on their backs, seems to invigorate them - not as if they need much help in that department really. Enjoy your shopping trip with Kyla - love the list bit!
Just about to breakfast and then I've a whole pile of things to do today. Take care all and hope the day is kind to you all, bye fer now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 07:49 AM
Just had a lovely walk with Amber, she had a play around with her friend Annie a 2 year old bull mastiff. A beautiful dog but very punchy, her mum is always scared she will hurt Amber, but Amber laps it up.

LG Glad you enjoyed your meal out and the dogs have had fun this morning.

Jenny, you can relax now and just let things go for a bit. I am sure the little one will enjoy her shopping outing with her list of things to get, bless her. Have fun.

June, hope things are ok with you and Nigel turns up to sort your lawn out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 08:53 AM
Morning all
Goodness Tumbleweed...i have no idea where you find those jokes
Moyra, very pleased the green pill didn't finish you off
Nippy, awww enjoy your shopping trip
LG, good to hear you had a lovely dinner
With regards mums friend, i don't think she would come in and clear the house out...as she says she can't go out on her own, my reasoning for her to change the locks was, she gave 1 key to her cousin..its lost...1 key to a builder...never returned!! it was ages ago she gave the builder the key but you never know do you? i just played it down as i didn't want to worry her, i kid of made out that if she was paying out for new keys to get cut the it might be as cheap to get a new lock fitted as it wouldn't be that much more. Hopefully now she is home she will get back to normal and her cousin may back off a bit...she will have to be firm and just tell her the way it is to be
Lovely sunny day here, the garden looks so much better without the old fence panels in it...just the rest of it to sort out now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Lovely day here too, sunshine and blue skies about time too
Got the bone run today and already organised to pick them up, then going to get my new tyre fitted as it's in now
Well done LG on taking The Mem out to show your appreciation of her. After all the sheepfest she's been involved in it will have been a welcome break for her, they'll all be skipping round their mummies now, and just the day for them.
No sign of Nigel yet, I dare say he will appear at some point in the next few days, whilst it's dry I'll get Alun onto the pointing, then that's me pennies for a while, need to get a quote for the kitchen next
Thank goodness you're still with us today Moyra, you had me quite worried with the pills and possible side effects. Hoping they do stop the itching and allow you some sleep
Nippy, you will be able to slow down slightly now and sit in the garden, after making sure that Kyla's list has been ticked of course. Got everything crossed her mummy passes the Theory test today.
Barry, that's a joke I've not heard, well done
Griff I'm just thinking about her maybe letting herself in and setting up home. I mean she obviously CAN get out really can't she, she could even pick up a few items when she visits and pocket them, I was married to an alcoholic and they will take anything to get money for drink, then be all affronted if you dare challenge them
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 10:06 AM
hope the bones are plentiful TW and that the tyre is easily fitted...also hope Nigel turns up with your new lawn
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 12:20 PM
Hi
Hope everyone is well,doglets tooBeautiful day here,patio doors have been flung open and I'm making the mostLacey is lying in the hall of course,having none of itWill have a catch up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-04-2016, 12:51 PM
Hiya Lacey, hope all is well with you...i have news, my friend is having twins Lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >