Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 05:45 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning everyone, and it's lovely out there - grey, dry and cool - long may it last. Sorry to all you sun worshippers....

I heard Mya snuffling about at 5.30 this morning, so I got up and went to the loo. Came back to bed and both Lennon and Mya were on the bed dozing off again. Not being one to miss out on a God-given opportunity, I hopped back into bed, but my back started to ache and I couldn't get comfortable. Ah well, such is life.

I'm off to Dartford today with Jackie - we were supposed to go there last week, but ended up in Orpington instead, as I wanted to get a particular picture frame. It's for the wonderful cat sketch that Patterlad has done of my sister's two cats and it's a surprise for her birthday which is next Friday. I asked Jackie to remind me to get it.......shame the pair of us forgot really - hopefully I'll get one in Dartford.

Whatever you're up to, have a great day and stay safe.

Today's gem:
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 06:00 AM
morning vicki, morning all. got the kids this weekend so looking for something to do today.

have a good day shopping though vicki - dont spend too much!

sue
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 06:08 AM
Morning Sue - I'll try not to spend too much (yeah, right)
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 06:18 AM
Morning Vicki and all. Nice misty morning - so far! Great night sleep as Megan fell to slepp at 6.30 p.m. and apart from waking once slept through to 6 a.m....in her own bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unheard of. Just as well really as my OH is full of cold and snuffled all night. Have a great day folks whatever you're doing.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-09-2006, 06:22 AM
Good morning

Dartford - my old home town (Don't know what you find to do there unless you head for Bluewaters )

Glorious weather, more like Summer than Spring. Been out the whole morning training - all that fresh air has made me sleepy.

My beautiful 'Elizabeth' magnolia is coming into full flower. Big, deep creamy blooms, so lovely Must remember to take a photo of it this year.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 06:28 AM
Morning Kath - well done Megan!
Morning SB - there's a market on a Saturday and a few charity shops....but, strangely, no Woolworths and anyway, I'm easily pleased, and I got fantastic tub plants there this year........
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki,Morning all
Not a very nice morning here,dull and cloudy.
Off to tesco in a while,Off out tonight with Dad and stepmum for a drink,before they go home Tomorrow.
Have a great day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2006, 07:01 AM
Morning vicki,have a good shopping trip,don't forget the photo frame.
Morning everyone have a great day.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 07:54 AM
morning all!!!
No school today, so no worries about m'laddo crying!!!
Off to Martin Mere for 'Animal Magic'...just hope Saturn doesn't try to retrieve any of them!!!
I'm off out tonight...unheard of!!! I'm a jim jams and tv girl (and PC of course!!!) Going to the theatre to see Arthur Miller's All My Sons that I did for my A'level...18 years ago!!!! Last time i went to this theatre was with the same friend to see Michael Praed in something and we had a long chat to him in the bar afterwards!!!! Hoorah!!!!!Don't know who is in this...
Have a good one everyone!!!
Ailsa xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2006, 12:39 PM
afternoon everyone,, sorry im late but havent been able to get on dogweb all morning
did everyone have the same problem??

enjoy your day all x x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >