Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2017, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Sorry the journey was a trial Beseoker but good news on the cancer hope the shingles and cellulitis clear very soon.
Thank you, Lynn.
The shingles has gone. It's just the after effects that plague me. Fatigue.

Still, walked over 8 miles today and got rained on once.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-09-2017, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
So Beth knocks asking if they can park it on the drive for the day Gorden was like no I am going out in a bit. So she said they would park it in the lorry bay a bit further down well of course they haven't
You've been very tolerant Lynn, but as we said before some people just take the mickey.

I agree you need to take a deep breath, no point in starting a 'neighbour dispute' just now, you would have to put it on the declaration when you come to sell. But everything is going well on the house sale front for you, either they buy it or you put it on the market in the Spring. Either way you're rid of them soon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Over an hour and a half for about a 25 mile trip so we were late.

Then the reception has just got a new computer system - and it looked as if the staff had received no training on it so checking in (and out) was interminable. We got back home about mid day. Over four hours for a 10-minute consultation.
What a nightmare, as I keep saying the over population in England effects everyone and everything, yet politicians keep saying that throwing money at the problem will solve it, NO IT WILL NOT.

However, I guess that the result was worth battling your way there. I'm pleased for you on that score.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
What a nightmare, as I keep saying the over population in England effects everyone and everything, yet politicians keep saying that throwing money at the problem will solve it, NO IT WILL NOT.
I'm retired now but one of the things both I and my wife did was to work from home. We worked for the same company and had access to the company networks. Seemed little point in making a similar trip on a regular basis to the one did today. And will do tomorrow for different reasons.

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
However, I guess that the result was worth battling your way there. I'm pleased for you on that score.
Yes, and thank you kindly.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2017, 10:11 PM
Great news on the results, hopefully the after effects of shingles goes soon too, Besoeker
TW I agree with Lynn, no more than she deserves also maybe a 'slip' with the hose would be funny
Lynn keep taking a deep breath - you a nearly there

I will be back in tomorrow will say good night
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-09-2017, 11:02 PM
If I hear the gate rattling as she unlocks it, and I am outside my gate with the hose, I quietly turn around, go in, shut my gate, and carry on cleaning the yard. Once she is out there, well no reason for her to be there that even she can invent, so she goes in. I carry on with what I am doing until I know the gate has been locked, go back out and continue, she then unlocks her gate and comes out, by then I am back in. Had her in and out 4 or 5 times before I tire of the game
No lights on there tonight,maybe the Pregnant One has dropped Baby Numbnuts and she is there to ensure the cloven hooves, horns and forked tail were safely delivered.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4