Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 04:35 AM

Daily Thread , Thursday 20 October

Well beings as I am awake at stoopid o'clock I thought I would save Moyra the task of starting the thread!!
Hoping both Lynn and Nippy are o.k and just busy
Sorry for vanishing on D.A.D last night.....I fell asleep lol
Lacey, yup I do love Steve, been very honest with him from the start about that...sadly it is a one way thing and we will be no more than friends...shame really but there you go!!
I rung last night and said I may pop up this afternoon as it is his day off before he does 7days straight, I expect when I speak to him this morning he will no doubt tell me he has to go to his sisters or there is some other thing that needs his attention..no doubt his flipping games consoles!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 05:06 AM
Morning Griff. I to am awake. It is very dark out. Hate these dark mornings. Do take care.
Well not much happening in my world. Same as usual really. Have a good day.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-10-2016, 06:27 AM
Good morning one and all
Must be a morning for early birds been awake since 4.30
Same old same old to day
Hope alls well with all today all poorly human and doglets get better soon
Take care stay safe
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 06:48 AM
Good morning all, my I am late this morning but thanks for doing the Thread Griff hope you are ok you too Brenda and Norma.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 08:50 AM
Been awake most of the night myself, brain is whizzing with various stuff. I did sleep at some point thank goodness. Feel shattered and thoroughly out of sorts now. Oh well, another day another dollar as they say. Glad to see you didn't turn yellow after all Griff
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Steve went back to work this morning in Brentwood. He warned me to keep all doors locked and be extra careful with regard to security of the flat as there had been a lot of break-ins locally. He phoned shortly after he left to say that there was a large group of travellers on our doorstep and not to open the door to any stranger. It makes me feel quite vulnerable. I have just put the battery charger on my car as the battery is flat again as I have not used the car. I think it is the security on it that drains the battery when the car is not in use.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Morning all, i managed to fall back to sleep at about 7 so grabbed an hour lol
Moyra, did you manage to get Steve sorted with the Dr for his cyst?
Brenda, hope you managed to fall back asleep....wish you were near to me...i would love to create some havoc with you Lol
Hiya Norma, wow, you were awake early..hope you have a good day
TW, that is what my problem was...brain would not switch off. I too am glad i didn't go yellow, i was born orange as i was so badly jaundiced and i wouldn't want to go back to that look again Lol
i feel o.k at the moment, sick but that is not unusual at all, will see how i feel after throwing some beers down me later.Rung Steve, shock horror, no excuse for me not to go up, even asked if i was going to get my dad to pick me up later.....that isn't a good idea as things aren't great there at the moment
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 10:18 AM
Moyra, could you pick up a cheap cctv camera??, you can get some very reasonably priced and at least you could see who was at your door or hanging round, we have had one for around 12 years and i would not ever be without it, makes me feel much happier when i am on my own...also will Amber bark on cue? might be worth teaching her to do that if not so that if someone knocks your door you could get her to give a couple of woofs and that might make them think better if they had any naughtiness in mind
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-10-2016, 10:49 AM
Amber always wants to be first to see who is at the door. She barks if it is a stranger but woofs when it is Tesco who she recognises. I have had my battery on charge now for nearly an hour. Taken my washing in but Steve's is still out on the line. His problem he turned the bldy rad off again where I would normally dry his washing if it is wet outside. If his clothes do not dry then he has only himself to blame. I believe it is going to rain here later. so what. Must get Amber out before it does and take my car off charge.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-10-2016, 12:04 PM
Not feeling wonderful, think I've got a tummy bug actually. I had dreadful indigestion/heartburn last night, ended up taking 3 indigestion tablets, but this morning was not good. Took a generic immodium before taking the girls out. So they've had a run on the field and a ball game, they've not had that long, but at least got them out. Had a clean up outside, bin day tomorrow so filled a bag of old bones etc that I keep finding carefully buried in the shavings. I think I've got some big bones in the freezer for them, then chicken necks but not much this week. Amazing how if the boss isn't there, and my friend wasn't this week either, there are some bags for me, but been opened and obviously given to others. Not really the time for me to say something with her being on chemo now and things not looking that bright for her
So does that mean you are going to Steve's then Griff
Moyra, please be careful if there are travellers about, they'll be wanting to do 'property repairs' I would imagine and could be pretty intimidating
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »