Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2016, 06:51 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday 6th October.

Good morning everyone, Am still feeling rough, don't know what to do to shift this cold, sinuses etc.

Lynn, You really are having bad luck with your new vehicle. Can you ever feel completely happy with it again?

Griff hope you are ok today and June hope the girls behaved themselves last night.

Have a good day and all our absent posters do hurry back we miss you.

LG and Harvey enjoy your day.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2016, 07:11 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you have a peaceful and restful day today Moyra

Od no Lynn I think a refund is really on the cards as the car can't be trusted anymore and as you are alone a lot of the time you need reliable one.

Yes Harvey marinated mouse is good but unfortunately they are becoming rare round here as everyone has obtained a liking for them

Up early this morning and her ladyship has had a walk as have a doctors appointment at 9.00 am and it is a case of hunt the parking space Hopefully get he last flower bed sorted ready for winter today but that is all I have planned.

Hope all those who are missing are feeling well and will pop on sometime to update us.

Have a good day and stay safe
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2016, 07:22 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Feeling pretty fed up even though I have the courtesy car for now. I will see what they say this is if it plays up again when it comes back this time I will not accept it back again he already knows I am making rumblings about a refund.
To be honest I am going to worry about any car I might be buying again because nowhere is going is going to give me the service this garage has if something does go wrong.
Thinking of buying a small pony getting a cart and going about my business that way.

Do hope you can shift that cold soon Moyra hows Steve now ? Sue good luck at the doctors and hope you get a space easily.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-10-2016, 07:49 AM

Diamond backed Adder

Good morn all. yet another day of total idleness for me. it is a right pain not being allowed to drive and bus passes only from 10am. Where can you get from 10am to 4pm the bus pass allows? nowhere.

Just heard from Sue , it is a case of hunt for the eye drop as as the local chemist does no longer stock it or seems able to get it
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2016, 08:10 AM
Good morning all! I'm in a pickle because I've lost my varifocal glasses and cannot see to find my spare ones! God knows where I have put them! OH is away at the moment, so I'm struggling with an old pair of ordinary glasses. Any typos in this post is down to not being able to see very well!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-10-2016, 11:39 AM
On checking Mabs and Kesh this morning I found they were in season, double checked Zen and (so far) she isn't. She needs to stay out of season until after the 17th when the Silver test has been rescheduled to.
Sooooo.. everyone on the field in shifts to have a game of ball, as the weather is so dry and warm I will be able to get some down on the river, where I will check if the EA has moved the debris, I very much doubt it as I am sure I would have seen machinery by now. If its not been moved, then I will be back on the phone to them.
Seemed pretty dark this morning, sun is usually on the kitchen, but today hadn't risen above the horizon enough to reach. Its nice though, dry and warm, pretty cold stiff breeze blowing though, so girls have got their doors closed with just the tops open as the shavings are being blown everywhere
Hope you've found you're glasses Nicky.
How did the doctors appointment go Sue.
Barry, I can use my pass on the train and metrolink so lots of places I can travel for free. No buses or trains round here on a Sunday or after about 5.30pm, and to get to the metro I'd need to get the bus if I wasn't able to drive.