Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2016, 06:30 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 3rd September

Good morning folks, hope all is well with you all.

Mandy, Good luck with your injection today, hope it finds the target this time and gives you much relief.

Lynn, good luck to Mark on his intensive driving course, hope he passes. Hope Dillon is going on ok.

June, so sorry Zen has taken a step backwards with her problems. Hopefully, she will soon recover.

Griff, I hope Steve is feeling a bit better, poor man I am sure Molly is commiserating with him. Nice of the vet to send a card to him and also you with buying your mum some thank you flowers as well as cards.

Must make a move soon and get Amber out for her walk.
Have a great day everyone, take care and stay safe and well, God bless all. xx
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2016, 07:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope training goes well today Brenda and the pups have been practising

Enjoy your stroll with Amber and hope your day is quiet Moyra.

Thinking of you today Mandy and hope the injection works this time.

Lovely here this morning after the rain last night. Nothing planned so will do housework, hang my picture and if I feel like it cut down the last pear tree.

Hope everyone is well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2016, 07:17 AM
Thank you for the well wishes, I'm leaving here around 10am.
My step dad is ok, mum said he was a lot brighter yesterday.
Hope everyone has a good day
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-09-2016, 08:24 AM

Sissinghurst Kent
Famous for its gardens. This is where sue and i went yesterday
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Lovely picture Barry and a lovely place to visit too. Hope you enjoyed it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2016, 09:15 AM
She's done it again. Before I was even up I heard one of the girls have a go at her so wasn't surprised. Mostly collateral damage as not much she can rip up now. Once she was down to house bricks she was stymied. Matting had been pulled to the back door, bricks holding it down scattered around. She has shredded a piece of offcut round the ends but it still fits over the bricks and then put the matting back on top of it. I think the builders that have left the house a few doors away, where I got the bricks from, have been counting them, because all of a sudden they have appeared and looks like they are working on it, which is great if it continues, they make it habitable and rent it out. Will have to grab a few more bricks before they use them
Started raining here, we've got warm weather due later in the week thank goodness. The storm that hit the States is heading our way but will go over the top.
Mandy, thinking of you and hope you get a good result this time
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Afternoon everyone. Raining here now after a bright start.
Got the car home picked it up dashed over to Kings Lynn for some breakfast at dobbies some shopping from Tesco and onto downham and Jurassic bark for Dillon's food.
The diagnostic test came up as fuel trim and the lad said that's not much help because it could be anything fuel related. It does seem from what he was saying it was related to the new sensor they put in and had a knock on effect, so he has fitted an oxygen sensor into the exhaust and checked the driver side climate control a flap was broken so they have replaced that for us. All at no cost they said on the phone.
We have given another £25 tip and some more biccies. when I have run it for while and know its sorted I will send them a thank you card and leave a review. My bil said how good they were as most garages would say we fixed it once and wouldn't want to know. Can't fault £50 for the work and replacements they have supplied. They will definitely be getting the gaitor boot business in the next few months.

Mandy hope the injection works soon for you and glad to hear step-dad seems on the mend.
Oh June is all I can say.
Lovely picture of yours and Sue's day out Barry.
Sue hope your not overdoing it today.

Mark and Lauren had a nice night in Hertford and Mark treated to her to a night in a nice hotel he is a little fragile today, I think they did some clubs.
Had a lovely thank you text from Lauren we bought her a nice rose gold bracelet and some nice smelly bath things for her birthday she said she loves the bracelet. Joel and Mark said the rose gold is her favourite colour gold so that was a good choice.

Having a sit down then need to do some hoovering.
Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2016, 03:15 PM
I think the bricks have been a surprise, so at the moment she is stopped in her tracks. Really need Alun to start the work, no idea if he is back from holiday, he did say first 2 weeks in September and we are due a warm dry spell after the rain we have had here virtually all day. Was going to see him at training tomorrow, but of course we won't be going now. Will message him on Monday if I don't hear from him in between times.
Glad the car's been sorted, and they have been really good about it. Fingers crossed it stays done this time!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2016, 04:01 PM
Morning all - well was when I started to type...answered the phone inbetween....and then forgot I was in the middle of posting and went out.
Anyhow onwards....raining hard here earlier but now just overcast.
all doing my garden good.

Another piece of breaking news from here. .... brought a new .......WAIT FOR IT..........yes what else a net for the fish tank.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Gosh Kaz, be careful, thats 2 purchases in 2 days
Still raining here. Took the old sheets off the carpet as going nowhere, put them in the washer, decided to put leads in with them, went to get the leads and immediately they heard the leads, they were all stood in a row in the pouring rain expecting to go out, well think again No Chance. Sent them all back in, everyone waiting for the sounds of tea being made, I've somehow managed it without alerting them to that
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >