View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 11:25 AM
June are you going to do anything about your finger. If you do not go to the hospital then perhaps you ought to strap it to the next finger. I haven't forgotten how much trouble Helena had, talking of whom where is she these days?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Alright then,here's the deal Get all your wee jobbies done today,then pop in to A&E later,don't take any crap,you are a patient with the right to complain if you need to.Ask to speak to someone higher up if anyone makes you feel less than a human being with an injury Wish I lived there I'd go with
Will someone please back me up here??
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Eileen, I already have said she should have it looked at, failing which she must strap it up herself before she takes the dogs out and gets the shavings in. I do not suppose cleaning all the wet shavings out have helped your finger much June.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 11:44 AM
Girlies will always come first MOYRA,totally respect TW for that.Its fine I'll just send Lord GORD over there and he can be her chauffeur
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-12-2014, 11:46 AM
Just come on for a catch up. JUNE - Please listen to the Hobbit and Moyra and get over to A&E ASAP. At least then if it is broken they will splint and bandage it, which will do something to ease the pain and make it somewhat more bearable......! Glad to see that you are improving Moyra and that Nippy is a little better also, can't have our stalwarts falling by the wayside at Xmas. Weather here is lousy - hasn't stopped raining for 3 days now, strangely enough I just looked out of the window and it has actually stopped. The sky however is getting very dark grey and we may have what the weather person on TV this morning, rather coyly described as wintry showers on high ground. Great!!!! Will see you all later, take care and it's bye fer now.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Morning all...

TW, even if you go to the hospital all they will do is x-ray it, say yup it's broken and strap it to the next finger. I broke two different fingers within a few weeks of each other last year, it's all they do now. You can do that at home without the need to waste your time at the hospital. You might come out with more problems than you went in with

Glad you're feeling a little better Moyra, and look after that foot NippyJen, keep it elevated and copious amounts of tea must be delivered to you in your chair to be drunk at your leisure while watching the tv xx

Hope the boiler fiasco is now a thing of the past, Lynn. Am sure the treasure that is Matt understands sometimes banks let you down xx

Keep on bouncing Eileen, enjoy the time with OH, am sure the Princess will be so happy with her christmas pressy.

Hi to who I have missed.

Got the housework done, another line of washing out and the fire laid. I deferred the wrapping of presents until tomorrow. It is eversuffering husbands saturday to work, so will do them when I have completely finished all I need to get today

Have a great day, and take care. I will be a bit AWOL over the next few weeks, eversuffering is home from christmas eve till 5th jan so hope all is better with the poorlies for christmas and you all get what you want, but not necessary need from Father Christmas
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Its gone a lot easier now, seems to like being in warm water, have had a wash myself and washed up, and off out for shavings. No way will I be sat in A&E and be spoken to like I a some sort of timewaster, strapping my fingers together....how the b.h am I supposed to get girls out like that lol. Also, forgot to take the stuff for Samson's mummy to the post office yesterday, will call in there on the way back and hope there isn't a cast of thousands there drawing whatever it is they get Thanks for caring, much apreciated, its nice that someone does lol Raining here - again, but keeps going brighter and stopping. Fank you Elaine, that is my view on it, broke some fingers when the horse stood on my wrist and broke it, so thats what they did, strapped everything to each other!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Ouch TW, please be careful and take care of your finger
Nippy, hope you soon feel 100% and can enjoy christmas
Moyra, gad to read you feel a bit brighter... that is good to hear
Gordon, so glad you survived your shopping trip
Elaine and Lacey, enjoy your time with your OH's
to all i have missed, hope you have a good day whatever you have planned
Been to the vets with deagan, her wound looks good...we had the bloods redone and sat and waited for the results, they came back as improved, vet reckons may have been an anomally (sp) but i have requested to have them repeated again when she has her stitches out... i would rather pay the £34 and know she is 100% o.k and forget about it. Mad busy day for me, i have the nurse this afternoon and then need to get my haircut which was not planned but she has squeezed me in
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 12:11 PM
Ok then,moving on
ELAINE,we'll see you at some point no doubt before the big event Be plenty of time for you to snuggle up beside the doglets and OH Enjoy xx
My Lacey bed is behind delivered today,just got a text!! Most likely turn up the minute I head off but I'll pop a note on the door to leave it with my neighbour Course I'll be having a nosey to see what it's like,will do it in the garage,the Princess doesn't 't like it in there
Leah is going to a disco tonight has never been interested before but here it is....her first time It'll be great and she'll be fine,looks so gorgeous in her outfit
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 12:13 PM
GRIFF good luck with the nurse and the haircut Deagan is so lucky to have you taking such good care of her
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »