Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 07:51 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Good morning everyone,

I see a good time was had by all on D.A.D last night.

June do hope your finger is feeling a lot easier this morning.

Nippy Jen. Do hope you are feeling less sore today and are now more steady on your feet.

All other members suffering I have not referred to please get well soon.

Still got the pain under my right shoulder so still some congestion left but am certainly feeling a little brighter this morning.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all Well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2014, 08:30 AM
Morning Moyra. Glad you are feeling better today.
Hope your foot is not so sore today Nippy Jen and that the finger is feeling better today June.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow
Glad to see your feeling bit better Moyra
Lynn hope your feeling ok too
And Nippy hope your not too sore this morning.
Having only a quick poop in this morning. Need to go get ready for work as I'm in 10-7 today, must be mad as I've volunteered for it I'll be ok once Im there, but I think it will be really busy today with everyone rushing round to do their food shop.
Hope everyone and their pooches have a good day
See you all later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Thanks for your well wishes everyone. Foot still sore but the bruising is going down.
Not much on today so I think I will rest everything
I hope your finger is better June, and your chest Moyra . Thinking of you all x
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 09:10 AM
Good morning

Pleased you are feeling a lot better Moyra and you too Nippy Jen.

Hope your finger is a little easier today June. Been there, done that and got the t-shirt it is very painful in fact I had to have my wedding ring cut off.

Wet and windy here but thankfully has stopped raining for now. Off out to lunch today as an early birthday treat. Everywhere will be too busy next week. Will also fill OH car up so we don't have to worry over the Christmas period.

Hope you all have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 09:43 AM
Thanks everyone for your sentiments re my improving health I do appreciate them all.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Morning
Huge (( hugs)) to all still feeling poorlie.Lets hope we're all fit and well for the big day Been up at the crack of dawn,so glad I did,got so much done.Will probably cave in later and need a wee nap.OH will be home later for two whole weeks
Really windy and wet here
Have a great day all,be careful.See ya later xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Glad to hear you're beginning to feel a little better now Moyra, looking like the doc gave you the right meds this time. Nippy, just take it easy and rest up, once the bruising has subsided you're going to feel a lot better in yourself. Make sure you're better next week because Father Christmas will be coming to see you I think my finger is broken by the looks of it, will have to be very careful what I do. Pouring down here, forecast is for a sunny dry day, we must have someone else's weather. Sun is coming out now though, maybe its changing back Just had friend on, they are talking about letting her go home for a few days over Christmas, she's still on iv drips and they will get an iv nurse to come out to see to her, if they'd sorted a proper care package out in the first place then none of this would have happened!!! Not sure whether to go for shavings now and take girls out later in the hope its dried up a bit or take girls now, either way I'm really going to have to watch myself with this bluddy finger!!!! Have a good day at work Mandy, if its busy the time will fly by won't it. Enjoy your lunch Sue, what days the Birthday. Cannot believe how cheap petrol has gone, usually I put in £25 and it goes to just over a quarter of a tank, but it now is nearly half a tank, in fact I am nearly on full now, topped up on lpg the other day £11.90, and today will top up my petrol, think I will be on a full tank with another £25, or even less. Need to keep an eye on the oil as well, no use filling it up to the mark because it is leaking but will have to keep it at a decent level. Any news on the Boiler Saga Lynn, has he paid any money in at all, hope you got Matts payment sorted out and he now has it, he's a real treasure.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Go get that finger looked at!!!!!Shavings and walks will wait till you get back...heavens above you need that sorted.Now,that's you told off Seriously though,I know its a hassle and you'll probably spend half a day in the doc's but if its broken,it'll need x rayed and strapped properly...please go get it done
Awful for your friend,poor girl
Will pop back later and you best not be here or I'm booking a flight
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Eileen no one will take the slightest notice, they couldn't care less. Been there done that with my ribs and can do without the humiliation to be honest. Girls need shavings desperately,its so wet that this morning I had to dig out and chuck all the clean shavings that went in yesterday, very luckily bin men not here as yet. I took 4 bin liners of sopping shavings to the tip the other day. They are going in sopping wet, drying out on the shavings (which is what they are there for) but it is every day now for a fortnight, so nothing is dry anymore, just keep chucking it out and putting fresh down, and they have to have 2 more bales today or they'll be having a very wet Christmas and New Year, today's the latest I dare leave it because next week will be full of numpty's driving around and I'll be staying very local!!!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »