Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
Got washing all done and fetched in, cards delivered and then sis called in and told me......"you've got your jumper on back to front" No one else has told me and has it's got writing on it it is so obviously wrong way round.....def think I need a carer now......
Don't turn it round unless you bless yourself its bad luck not to
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 04:09 PM
All sausage rolls cooked cooled and now in the freezer. Just finished tidying and cleaning downstairs got upstairs to do now
Michael is coming home tomorrow night with Gorden. Won't be able to do a thing with Dillon.
Elaine did you go out like it ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Totally persisting down here,not cold though. Post has gone off now, so that is out of the way and I can relax, slightly. Present wrapping to do still, not heard from my friend, but she is more than likely sleeping after being in theatre till 11.30 last night, no news is good news as they say. LOL Elaine, I am always doing stuff like that, thought my trakkie bottoms felt strange the other day, yep they were back to front, wear t shirts inside out, sometimes all day, before I realise, maybe its not a Sick Bay we need, perhaps a very big care home - with doggy facilities of course Oooh Eileen, will there be an Announcement over the Festive Period d'ya think
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Not a flippin chance TW...no way
Herself is almost ready I could have been there and back by now This will be my last shop,except for groceries Untill Boxing Day,that's my favourite....SALES!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Was hoping maybe she'd vacate the premises sometime before her 50th I can remember taking all afternoon to get ready to go out Friday/Saturday nights, and I had to be in by 10.30 - 11 on a Saturday, and my dad would be stood at the door waiting for me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Tw you know it is always our fault when others don't control theirs. my dad always said be home by 11pm, that way you can't get up to mischief. Hm chickens in coups comes to mind if you know what I mean. Lynn I can smell those sausage rolls. Ah the power of the mind. off now, two lots of emmerdale to watch and a film called The Eagle set in Scotland. Hope its worth watching. Moyra hope you get another appointment soon. Take care all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Think I've seen the Eagle a couple of times, really good film. Can't move the middle finger of my left hand, its either broken or it IS dislocated after Keshi did her acrobatic back flip with a double twist, looks very swollen as well. Another 2 weeks of all this, I'll be ready for a counselling session after that. Usually keep Keshi out of the way by taking her on the river during such times as this, due to the rain I can't do it, poor girl has been on a lunge line now for 2 weeks almost, just running after her gel ball and leaping up for it to catch it, so she's stir crazy, well she's crazy anyway, but even more so. She hasn't a clue she's the size of a small hairy mammoth and as such it isn't wise for her to attempt to 'play' with small dogs!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Just when you think nothing else can go upsedaisy - it does. Pete Tong has nothing to compare with upsedaisy.

Emails went. Da Booga decided to be sick. And I fell @ss over tip again.

And burned my lunch.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 06:27 PM
Sounds like we are all having a trying day.
Keep an eye on that finger June.

Flipped out at Dillon an hour ago had got cleaned up and nice and tidy he went into the garden came in at 100 miles an hour rug everywhere missed his covers big muddy paws all over the rug. Just cleaned it all up again while he had his tea.
Didn't get time to ice the cakes might do tomorrow after shopping and tidying if not it will have to be Saturday.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 06:40 PM
June, That sounds naughty with your finger. Lets hope it is just a strain but it sounds like you ought to have it checked out.

Lynn I have the same trouble with Amber and her big dirty paws.

Eileen enjoy your shopping trip. Rather you than me.
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »