View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 11:46 AM
TW,I'm as right as rain and bouncing Can't sit,it'll only hurt if I do OH has extended the Christmas shopping budget,I said "you must be having your Christmas do tonight" and he said yeah Always feels bad for going out and sends me off shopping...I'm all over that!!
Good to hear your friend is getting better,sure she's exhausted Get that tree up WOMAN!!!!Need to see pics
Leah finishes today,is wearing a Pug Christmas jumper to school.she'd really love a pug but she can dream on Lacey won't see her bed till Christmas morning TW,no worries but I'll take photos,let you see
Heading off later in search of a turnable Would you believe all the young one's are going back to vinyl,wish I'd held on to my cd's now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Lacey, Argos do the turntables for £40 if you get stuck
TW, hope the garage is open and they can top you up with oil, hopefully not a serious leak
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 11:55 AM
LOL go to the auctions Eileen, record players (remember the Dansette anyone) are the new antiques as are old cameras. All of which I wish I had hung onto. Got the oil sorted, its taken loads, so will get another bottle of it this afternoon as I can't see them being able to take the car in before Christmas, IF they are open. It Has Stopped Raining so will get girls out, pass the garage anyway, so will call in on the way back IF it is open!!!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 12:22 PM
I still have my sterogram and all my LPs and EPs too. Never play them too much trouble to drag them out of the sideboard. I must look through my CDs and tapes to see what Christmas ones I have.

Hope you can get your oil cap off June, try a bit of WD40 around it, should help!

Lacey, take care of your back and all you others suffering please do take care.

Don't think I am up to any male nurses in the sickbay! Too weak.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 12:27 PM
Sorry more problems with the car June.
I am out of the fridge from relaxing and first batch of sausage rolls cooking. Another lot of pastry relaxing so I will be joining it again in the fridge very soon.
June I am convinced things will start taking a turn for the better when we move from this house. Its jinxed.

I remember the Dansette's I had one and, we also have loads of singles and LP's.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 12:34 PM
Argos and Auctions thanks you guys
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Afternoon all
Love the boots Griff think I may mention them to hubby lol
NJ- hope you ok and recover quickly from your fall
Eileen- hope you ok with your back too, no lifting take it from me, you'll make it worse. I looked everywhere for Pug PJ's for lauryn, she wants a pug after looking after one on her work experience, it was called Frankie lol
Need to have some dinner, before work
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 02:17 PM
The reason the oil cap wouldn't come off because you twist it - then PULL it off, I've always had oil caps that twist off completely, so that was what was defeating me. Garage was open - he said they had finished for the day, no point in starting anything new - so they went home early I'm booked in for Jan 5th, was telling him about my £16 each plugs lol and the HT leads, its having a service, brakes checked and oil leak seen to. Have had my first Seasonal Numbnuts Encounter, unfortunately it was Keshi, who is still loopy and an offlead curly thing that ran round in circles at a million miles an hour, owner 'didn't see me' another one walking onto the field and letting his dog off without looking, I'm on the far side, both dogs on a line throwing a ball for Keshi to catch, and she all of a sudden did a mid air spin, near dislocated my finger and set after the dog, of course owner goes mental running round after them, got over there and got her line, he picked up his dog, and I explained she was OK wasn't going to eat his dog, to her it was playtime still. She was lay looking at him, never jumped up, and came and sat besides me, good as gold. He goes to put the lead on his dog and it got away, was running round us, it was muddy, I'm hanging onto 2 40kg+ dogs, and it was ALL MY FAULT apparently he was so bluddy lucky I hung onto them, if they had been better trained (so I was told) then it wouldn't have happened, I did mention then that if he had looked before letting his dog off then nothing would have happened!!! So he told me to f....k off Uneventful walk with Lona and Mabs thankfully, they are so good-very restful after Cariad and Keshi, although Cariad really good nowadays, she was grumbling at the little dog and giving the odd lunge when it spun near her,I've seen her a lot worse when a dog starts acting like that near her, she won't tolerate them. Got some stuff to post off so need to get a move on, having a butty and cup of tea and a sit down because I need it.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 03:48 PM
Got washing all done and fetched in, cards delivered and then sis called in and told me......"you've got your jumper on back to front" No one else has told me and has it's got writing on it it is so obviously wrong way round.....def think I need a carer now......
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Just right,put the tootsie's up LYNN,your house must smell fab I'd eat the pastry but not the sausage
Going to head to the shopping centre later,youngest wants to get a bath.She is going to her first big disco tomorrow night The tan has to go on tonight( just a little )Geez getting ready to go out is so complicated now,takes me half an hour tops to get ready Then again,I guess I'm not trying to impress anybody
Oldest is doing well with her new man,think this is the longest ever,I might get rid of her yet I really like him
Enjoy work MANDY,maybe we could secretly buy two pugs,what do ya think?
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »