View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Awwwww no Nippy ((hugs)) to you and take care, i really hope your sore bits are soon better
Moyra, i get a dodgy tum on either ethyrmycen or clarithromycen... can never remember which so i get them to give me the opposite one(if that makes sense) if i get the side effects. i would go for the xray anyway just to make sure that whatever was there has cleared up
Norma, that is lovely that people have donated money to the kids party
Brenda, is this your christmas delivery then? and did you sort a way for the man to get the stuff into your house without trashing your carpet?
Morning Lynn, Mandy, MJ, Meg and anyone else i have missed out
the pup had a accident overnight so i have soaked the wet patch on her quilt with vinegar and put it in the tumble dryer on delicate and washing her vet bed, blankie and quilt cover. Started her antibiotics today... she doesn't like being made to have tablets Lol, i have given her the sedatives so she is snoozing on the sofa, i should have asked one of the vet nurses to take care of her for the week Lol, we are hoping the blood result was a blip or just the result of an infection that i hadn't realized she had, if not well we will have to deal with that as best we can. i am doing nothing for the next week or so as i need to take care of the dogs and make sure they stay calm Lol will nip to the vets and the drs tomorrow and that is that
did spoil myself yesterday i ordered some boots
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1214904890...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
my mum said my brother will give me money for xmas so i will tell him i got the boots from him
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 10:37 AM
NJ Aww,feel so bad for you(( hugs))hope you get some rest,I know you''ll get loads of TLC from gorgeous hubby Take care,hope you feel better soon.
MOYRA,thinking of you,geez if I lived near you I'd take Amber out,annoying isn't it?Really wish I could help.Another day to two on the abs hopefully and if not at least the x-ray is coming up.Sure hope you get sorted(( hugs))
I couldn't sit in the car this morning with back pain Its my own fault,always lifting stuff that's far to heavy,even for a man Had some deep heat and painkillers and feel loads better now.Won't be lifting anything heavier than a spoon though
Bit of housework and a dander with the Princess for me.Lovely here but very windy Hope the shoppers in Manchester have a great day,poor GORDO will be breaking his heart parting with his cash
See you all later
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 10:40 AM
Morning all...

Sorry to see you are still poorly Moyra, think a sick bay is needed.....TW....you got it sorted
Hope the rest of the poorlies soon feel better and can enjoy christmas xx

Lynn, that flippin boiler.....will be the ending of you, dont let it beat ya xx Hope the puppy is behaving after the op, dont work too hard you workers, nice to see you again mjfromga, Good Luck TW and Lord Gord, you may need it

NippyJen just what you dont need before christmas, hugs to you xx

Had a good day yesterday, taking my friend off to Nottingham, got herself a decent little car. We got a bit lost on the way out but got there in the end.

It is dry and quite warm and blowy in my neck of the fens Lynn. Got a line of washing out and another one in, should get it dry and put away this afternoon.

Going to have a christmassy day today and get the presents wrapped. Got the cards written, so will deliver them to neighbours. Just a couple of things to get, then I am all sorted, will be doing the tree this saturday

Have a good day and will nip in later xxx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Oh GRIFF,I love those boots...a bargain too!!
(( hugs)) to Deagan.I pop Lacey's meds in some Ravioli,works everything or a little bit of cheese Think her bed is due to be delivered today,I'm a big child,am so excited Going to have a coffee and pop on the marigolds
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi ELAINE
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Yep this is a christmas delivery and sadly Griff I have to carry it in because they won't take their shoes off for safety reasons. Never mind I will build muscles by next year. Maybe by then I will have found a tea trolley to push from the door to the kitchen. lol!! Elaine I read somewhere the other day that if you get lost you say you are exploring.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 11:12 AM
Lacey, you go steady... last thing you want is a bad back for christmas
Elaine, at least you will admit you got lost..... my dad will never admit that!
Brenda, you go steady lugging all that shopping through
I nearly forgot about Gordon going on a spending spree in manchester...hope he doesn't faint Lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 11:15 AM
I can see the moths now flying out of his wallet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Morning to everyone who has followed.
(((Hugs))) Nippy Jen and Eileen look after yourselves.
Elaine it sure will feeling really cr*p at the moment about it all will relax when we know that cheque has been paid into Matt's bank account. Can't afford to lose him in the future.
Still no money for the shyster. So why he asked for details to put money into the account I have no idea. Gorden is chasing him again today. There's nothing in there for him to remove. All his doing.

Made pastry for sausage rolls its in the fridge relaxing. maybe that's where I need to be will need to make more but only have enough butter for the first batch so will need to get out later or tomorrow. Have got the cakes too ice too.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Pouring down here, again, yesterday it was that very fine rain that you don't realise how wet you're going to get until you're out in it, changed to heavy rain last night, and its still here Found i have an oil leak, was a bit suspicious the other day when with it being so wet I could see oil on the road, but wasn't sure if it was from my car, anyway yesterday could see it again, and dipped the oil and yes there is hardly any at all, tried to open the oil to put more in and I couldn't get it open. Decided I could get to the tip etc and on the way back call in at the garage, did a bit of extra shopping, so was about 4.30 when I was passing the garage, and it was closed, very strange, maybe their Christmas party night. A few weeks ago I asked if they would be able to do a service on it with it being lpg/petrol and he said it wasn't a problem at all, I always used to use them, but thought they wouldn't be able to do the lpg cars I have had, so was going to book in anyway. Will call in today and hope they haven't closed for Christmas already as if they have then I won't be able to use the car unless I can find someone to open the oil thingy for me. Will try again this morning with rubber gloves on as sometimes that works. Nippy I was only thinking yesterday where had you gone, and was hoping it wasn't John having a relapse, but it is you having had a fall. Purleese look after yourself woman!!! Stop the drink and maybe just cups of tea instead Griff those boots will last ages, they are sort of Doc Martinish but jazzed up a bit Hope Deagan comes through OK for you and its nothing nasty lurking there. Norma, oooh wonder what OH has got in store, will be something lovely for you I bet. LOL at Gemma being a failed navigator. Hope the sore bits have calmed down for you, although with all this wet weather about I doubt it. Brenda, just keep lifting those shopping bags and walking them into the kitchen until everythings shifted, then put everything that needs to go in fridges and freezers in them. Sit down, have a cup of tea, then put all the stuff away for cupboards etc. Sit down have another cup of tea!!! Eileen, at long last your body has given you the STOP sign, and about time too, stay quiet and sit down for a change. Now don't let Lacey see the bed and spoil the surprise for Christmas Day Elaine, I'm not venturing into Manchester until Monday, so Gordon is alone with The Mem and his probably (by now) empty wallet Sick Bay needs to re-open possibly, will have to start the onerous task of interviewing Nice Nurses perhaps Moyra, its not sounding good your end at all, maybe go for the X ray earlier than planned it needs to be caught early on if there is anything nasty there. Spent about 2 hours this morning trying to get online, it kept getting me there, then freezing, will be sooo glad when I get the Virgin installation in January, they are pushing me to do it now, but I can't cancel my contract with Sky till January and definitely not paying out twice!!! Had a text from my friend this morning, she didn't come out of theatre till 11.30pm last night, but things are looking good, she's still on the AB drip and is having a sleep now whilst her phone charges, then she's ringing me. LOL at you sitting in the fridge relaxing Lynn, been there, felt that. It WILL change, all of a sudden positive things will begin, you are just on the down bit of the Big Wheel, soon you will be on the way up again
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »