Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 07:43 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Thursday).

Morning everyone. Wet and mild today here anyway.

Hope the pup is feeling better today griff after the op.

Hope everyone else who is under the weather or with aches and pains is feeling better too. Plus any poorly doglets.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 08:11 AM
Morning Lynn. Just put a nostalgic bit on chat wonder how many remember it. Hope you are well and everyone else is feeling better today. Moyra how are you? Griff hope you are ok. And anyone else to follow. Damp here but mild which means the washing will hang around. Oh well it will be dry but this evening. Wish it had stayed cold and dry. Large Tesco order this afternoon, hope it all comes. ttfn.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Morning everyone
It's cold, dark and wet today! I've got to go I to town today. Need a few bits. I'm at work later. I also need to get tidied up
Busy day but cuppa and breakfast first
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Good morning. Still feeling really rough but must allow the new antibiotics time to work, they are horrible leave a foul taste in my mouth and upset my tummy. I can see it very likely I shall have to go for an ex-ray on Monday as the doc is probably right and I have a touch of pneumonia or bronchitis. It is hard having to walk Amber as the wind out there although not cold attacks my lungs. I might have to ask Steve to take over until these antibiotics kick in.

Griff hope the pup goes on ok and that there is nothing seriously wrong with her blood.

Have a good day everyone, Stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.

PS, I meant to say June and Gordon hope you do ok in Manchester today, I expect it will be a crush! Good luck!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 08:54 AM
Good morning Lynn Brenda and all to come
Sorry there is some poorly people out there hope you all get better very soon (Moyra )
Griff do hope doglet is recovering from the op
Had a bit of a lie in this morning after our long day yesterday drove up to daughters at Stonehaven with the grand kids Xmas got back fairly late
My navigator Gemma wasn't any help as she slept all the way there ,though had a ball with daughters dog Rhum on the beach fairy dancing through the waves
Last trip (I hope ) into town tomorrow few bits and pieces to get ,then just the food shop to get
Very suspicious of email from oh Leave Sunday afternoon free minds in overdrive wondering what he's up to
Nothing planed for today ,just a catch up on housework n washing and pot of soup to make
Up date on break in of the village shop ,some workmen who are renovating a house in the village and the bread delivery man on hearing the the kids party money had been stolen ,donated £50 and£25 respectfully how kind and generous was that ,
Well I've rattled on better get something done or it'll be bed time lol
Hope everyone has a good day whatever their up to
Take care stay safe
Off for a coffee and a catch up on yesterday's daily then I will get a wiggle on lol
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Moyra, hope you get better. Have that docs appt. soon. By personal experience, pneumonia can turn life threatening fast. Very worrying to hear your troubles. Any thick green sputum, get there asap. Mine turned into a nearly lethal lung collapse in the blink of an eye.

Morning, everyone. I'm in some strange backish-sideish pain this morning, Idk what is causing it but seems like a possible med side effect based in what I read. I'm so not used to pain. Have not felt up to that final shopping and the medical bills are getting insane so will skip it, I think.

I hope everyone and everyone's pets are doing well, and get well wishes to those who aren't.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Morning to everyone very damp here still.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Good morning

Sorry you are still feeling bad Moyra stay safe and warm

Hope your surprise on Sunday afternoon is good Norma.

Hope Deagan behaves and stays fairly quiet for you Griff.

Dull and damp here. Got up late, don't know why. Teasel walked and now having a second cup of coffee. Out this afternoon to visit friends for a good chat.

Have a good day everyone and all who follow
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi all, I'm back with a fat black painful foot, stiff shoulder and hip. Yes I had another fall. It upset everything and I didn't feel much like posting or talking to anyone
Moyra I hope your antibiotics soon work, it has been such a long time.
Nice to see you back mjfromga.
Norma that email is intriguing me now
Brenda I have posted in your nostalgia thread

Sorry but I can't concentrate very well at the moment. Hello to anyone I have missed, unintentionally .
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Good morning all sorry to hear so many of you are unwell I hope you get better in time for Christmas.

Nippy I guess the fall has shaken you up it's scary when we older ones fall isn't it, there is always the worry of breaking something.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »