Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Awwww poor lacey, nothing wrong with being vertically challenged Lol
been worrying about Moyra, hope she feels better tomorrow
Thanks Gordon, she did have a rough start in life, she is snoozing away in her crate with her teddy quilt, blanket and inflatable collar on, no doubt tomorrow i will be tearing my hair out with the pair of them
is it just me or is the tv even more crap than usual tonight?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Evening everyone
Lauryn got an award for Food Technology, so proud of her, it's for the work she did last year.
Brilliant evening, some very bright kids there. Said to a Lauryn we could be there again next year for all the excellent grades she's had for a History this year

Hope Deagan is ok Griff, bless her
I've just made coffee too, was ready for one
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2014, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awwww poor lacey, nothing wrong with being vertically challenged Lol
been worrying about Moyra, hope she feels better tomorrow
Thanks Gordon, she did have a rough start in life, she is snoozing away in her crate with her teddy quilt, blanket and inflatable collar on, no doubt tomorrow i will be tearing my hair out with the pair of them
is it just me or is the tv even more crap than usual tonight?
No doubt you will and not it's not you, might just put a Christmas movie on lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Well done Lauryn
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Not much by way of a riposte by you there Eileen - I'll put it down to your being tired. Don't overdo this Xmas exertions thing or you'll be too done in to enjoy it all. I'm having an early night myself - for tomorrow is my big day out in Manchester, should get down there by 10am or so and starting off in the Arndale centre, by way of getting used to spending, then it's on to clothes shops and jewellers for a real wallet numbing experience. Will go down by the train from our local station Greenfield. So much easier than trying to negotiate the traffic and Xmas parking - which from past experience is an absolute nightmare. All livestock has had their feed and water topped up tonight in the dark - so they will awake to a nice big breakfast and I won't have to go stumbling about early doors just so I can go out. Sadly there is no way of giving the dingoes tomorrow morning's walk, tonight so that will have to be indulged in prior to departure. Please offer supplications to St Jude (for I truly am a lost cause) so that the damage to my fiscal security is not too intense!!!! So it's look out Manchester - here I come. Full report will of course follow tomorrow evening - providing I am not in too deep a state of shock! Night All.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2014, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Well done Lauryn
Thank you
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2014, 11:14 PM
I'm going to say good night, my ipad is about to disappear ( it only has 1% ) will see how Gordon got on in Manchester tomorrow evening after work lol
Night all
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Hope the Mem goes mad and cleans you!!! She deserves it I am tired and small but at least I'm not ugly!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Haha, will watch the news now tomorrow in case Gorrdon goes into terrific shock at spending and has a meltdown lol..... I am sure you're not that bad, i bet the mem will get something terrific and be chuffed to bits and that us priceless
Mandy, congrats to lauryn....she sounds like a good cook judging by some of the yummy sounding thing's you have posted on here, she should be dead proud of herself
got 8 of 10 cats on
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-12-2014, 11:25 PM
Well done to Lauryn, very well deserved I think Enjoy Manchester tomorrow Gordon. I'm meeting a friend in Manchester on Monday, driving to the tram stop and going in that way, there is total mayhem on the roads in and out of Manchester going by the traffic reports. Just close your eyes, hand your wallet to the Mem and go and sit somewhere quiet and you'll be fine. You've been very quiet tonight Eileen. Deagan will be fine Griff, I'm sure. Must be a mistake, surely.My friend was due in theatre at teatime, she had to wait all day as they were flushing the wound out, so she had to be the last op of the day due to the risk of infection to anyone else. Not heard anything as yet. Have more or less finished Christmas now. Will put the tree and decs up this weekend.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >