Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 11:07 AM
Course Deagan will pass the test GRIFF
Think that's my friend's last go Would have to go private next time and she's just bought a new house,be way to expensive.Not sure she could take another disappointment and for now seems to think it wasn't meant to be.She is so lucky in many ways,has a gorgeous daughter,great husband and lovely home,she knows that,still very upsetting for them though
I can't see my bed have my clothes all pulled out,trying to re-organise this might take a while
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Morning peeps although it is nearly afternoon. Remember me saying that I sent a £5 note to a friend of mine who likes walking in the scottish hills over christmas with her doglet. Well here is what she bought:Crosse and Blackwell chicken and veg soup £0.79, Clementines £1.00, 6-pack of Aldi crisps £0.99, Bananas £0.47, Thorntons chocolate snowman £0.75
And a "Fruit and Mutt" bar for Icicle £1.00 who is her dog.
Amazing what you can get. Off now to finish cooking dinner. Have fun everyone. Hugs to those that are still feeling poorly or just need a hug.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 12:00 PM
All I heard was "thornton's chocolate snowman" YUMMY!! She did good Brenda
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 02:26 PM
Lol Lacey.....chocolate mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Brenda, i love pottering round Aldi, trouble is all our aldi's and lidl's are over the other side of town
Been to the Drs, what a faff, i rang up and asked to see a dr, i was told to drop in a smaple and the nurse would dip it and see if i needed medication and get the dr to do a prescription, my urologist went bonkers that i hadn't been getting my samples tested at the hospital so i explained this... the receptionist said yeah fine just drop in the sample, so i gets myself dressed, put the dogs in the crate (first time leaving them together for a period of time) got in a taxi and went to the drs, got in there and it was the hitler teceptionist, she tod me just to leave the sample the nurse would dip it and send it off, i was like well i need the antibiotics now so i would need to wait whilst the nurse did it... not possible, just leave it! so i said forget it and was walking out when she called me back and asked what the problem was, i tod her that i needed the nurse to dip it, send it to the hospital and i needed antibiotics there and then, oh you will need to see the dr then, so i sat down and the lovely nurse came and took my sample for me and confirmed a UTI with a heck of a lot of blood, told me to see the dr, it was my usual lovely dr who was terrific and even checked my embaressing lump for me despite the fact her clinic had over run by more than an hour and she was poorly herself, thank god for the nurses and doctors but i am getting a bit fed up of begging for an appointment with a dr... i didn't even ask for a specific dr just any doctor and was refused, i swear reception staff love the power they have, when they left my 2 friends in charge there were no long waits for drs, anyone who needed an appointment got one and the waiting room wasn't crammed. Good news was the dogs were both quiet when i got in...not sure if they howled whilst i was gone but were silent when i arrived back!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Glad to hear that SOMEONE has actually managed to see a doctor and get a result. We should have a league chart!!!! Back from the bone run, and I must have about 5 binliners and bags of bones and carcasses. That is it till the New Year, no idea where they will all go, will go and tidy up outside and put fresh bedding down, and then start the tussle with the freezers
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Just a quick flit in as waiting for a friend to come and Sara, to have a glass or two of wine and some nibbles. Yes Griff, receptionists are like little somethings when it comes to getting past them. Although they seem to be getting better down here. Must away, have a good rest of the afternoon all. tt. Lacey I think I will do the £5 thingy more often with friends and family, makes it more exciting and challenging to see what can be bought.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 04:07 PM
I'll expect my fiver in the post then BRENDA!
GRIFF,so happy you got checked out,well done to the doglets too Busy TW as always
Chucking it down here Am off to Asda with mum later,once I drop youngest at Scouts.Was really sensible and wrote a list Have a dull ache in my lower back and ribs Its not as much sore as annoying.Think I actually did it changing Leah's bed cover yesterday.Bit of an awkward twist when I throw the quilt on It'll be fine,took some painkillers,so hopefully he'll go away Happy as a pig in muck otherwise Still haven't finished my wardrobes but they'll just have to wait,that's a two day job
Coffee and digestive time
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 04:15 PM
Lacey, hope your back is better soon, also hope asda isn't too mental, my aunty has been to sainsburys this morning and she said it was nuts
TW, good luck with trying to fit all the bones in...really hope you manage it!
Brenda, enjoy your wine
I was glad to see the dr but was even more glad for it being my decent doctor and was relieved to get my lump looked at, i know drs see stuff all the time but i still felt embarressed about it... gone are the days of me having no shame Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2014, 04:33 PM
I didn't manage to get everything in, have got 4 large bones and a bag of smaller bones, so they have been well wrapped, put in a bin liner and will go outside in the recycling bin for a couple of days until I have used whats in the fridge, then I will use them. They are all beef bones, so can't really go 'off' in the sense chicken can. I can get away with doing that in winter, in summer I'd be ringing around trying to find anyone who wants them. Strange how people can be and their views on feeding bones. I get told it will make them vicious, they are not good for them, all sorts of urban myths get trotted out. Then again some people are only too glad of a free meal for their dogs! Glad you got your lump seen, Griff, are there any views as to what exactly it is
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Would have been playing on your mind all over Christmas GRIFF.Good for you for having it looked out You are one of a number babe,they see thousands of everything's no need to be embarrassed,we're all the same Well us women are anyway
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »