griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Night lacey, i am off to sleep myself
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-12-2014, 12:05 AM
Been wrapping pressies, then girly brekkies and long soak. As the IS have no qualms whatsoever in their brutality then I see no reason not to return it. Human Rights will be the excuse, pity none of the police had an itchy trigger finger and their gun going off. Hope college interview goes well Mandy, she's a bright intelligent girl and will walk it. Eileen, so the poor woman's only just been seen, when are things going to improve, that is so serious. I do hope she is alright long term. Going to have half an hour with my book then lights out.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-12-2014, 12:24 AM
It was very sad about the situation in Australia, religious radicals really cause so many problems with their greed and their hatred. The ISIS is on another level entirely, they brutally executed (decapitated) an American journalist on live camera as a warning to America.

As for immigrants taking over in places, I really don't like to touch that overmuch because the "natives" (mostly just racists and bigots) here in America seem to forget that they are not really natives at all, and simply stole the land from the true natives, killing them off almost entirely to obtain it.

They did not speak the language of the true natives, and they refused to adapt, they just took over instead. If immigrants are now "taking over" these places, perhaps it's just karma coming back to bite, like she sometimes does.

My two cents on the political garbage
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7