View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Thank goodness the siege is over although sadly innocent lives were lost and some injured.
What I would like to know is why are we giving house room to these radicals ? This particular one has written hate mail to families of soldiers in Australia and the UK that have been killed, supposedly helped kill his ex wife and I thought I read somewhere was on bail for rape. These radicals should now be rounded up thrown in jail and throw away the key. To think they will jail elderly people for non payment of council tax, hunt down mentally ill people for debt but these radicals get away literally with murder. Ok it might not of been a direct Isis threat but like the recent shooting of a soldier in Canada recently these lone wolves as they call them are just as dangerous.
Get them off the streets is my opinion and let the rest of us including peace loving Muslims who are as abhorred by these actions as we are live our lives peacefully.
Off my soap box.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2014, 06:47 PM
I remember putting it in my goldfish tank. Just been watching the news about Australia, shocking, just shocking How do these people, that are known to be of this nature, slip under the radar and do these things. Totally agree with you there Lynn. They'll lock you up for non payment of council tax, but go round sending horrendous hate mail, threatening women etc. and they are let loose
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 07:25 PM
It is such a sad state of affairs. Why do we tolerate them, they need to be either locked up if they live here or sent home if they don't belong. We should certainly ship them out if they have come in illegally.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2014, 07:34 PM
They all claim human rights, what about OUR human rights to live without fear of these types of scum.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 08:05 PM
I agree with you June, we can live peacefully without them and so can the moderate muslims that dwell here too. But the moderate Muslims must help us to root out these radicals whether they be family or friends we need to know who they are.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Seems we don't have any human rights even though this is our home land.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2014, 08:21 PM
We have no rights, the hospitals are overcrowded, you can't get an appointment with a doctor for love or money, and when you do they aren't interested. Ghettos are springing up all over the place where some of the residents have never spoken English and never will, they rely on their children to translate for them.Britain is going to sink under the weight of the population that is coming over here
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 08:31 PM
That is the shameful situation this country is in. All legal immigrants should be required to speak English and the relatives of those allowed in should also be able to speak the language. I hate to see all the council literature sent out with all the various languages appended to it. That is so wrong!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 09:50 PM
Where is everyone?
Leah has went to stay with her best friend for a bit.Her mum has just had her last attempt at IVF and has been rushed into hospital in terrible pain bless her They just have the one daughter,she's 15 and obviously is really upset but the hospital is no place for her at the mo Praying everything is going to be ok,apparently it can happen,especially if its a multiple pregnancy.Will wait and see if there is any news and then suggest her friend stays over here tonight.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Hi Lacey. Just got out the bath but am off now to bed. Hope your friend is OK. See you in the morning and everyone else. Good luck tomorrow Moyra. Night all.
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >