Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 08:14 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Hope I am not duplicating with anyone.

Good morning all,

Have a very good day all, take care, stay safe, dry and warm and above all keep well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Morning Moyra and anyone who follows
Hope you get sorted at the doctors today Moyra
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Thanks Mandy, I am going to phone them soon and see where I get. But once my Tesco delivery has been made then I shall phone them in earnest and not rest until I get something stronger in the way of antibiotics. I don't care if the doc doesn't want to see me as long as I get some effective cure.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 09:07 AM
Good morning Moyra Manday and lol to come
Sort your not feeling so good there Moyra hope you get something sorted out TODAY
Have a good day Mandy
Do hope everyone has had a good weekend all poorly peeps and doglets get better soon
Don't know where yesterday went the day just whizzed past
Gemma seems to be in a huff this morning think she's missing the other muppets not being home this weekend ,not even eaten her b/fast this morning will keep an eye out incase it's something else
Just the usual today got one or two things to sort out for oh so better get them done today or I'll be in the bad books
Hope everyone has a good day what ever they've planned
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Hi Norma, hope things are not too bad up there weather wise. The sun is actually appearing here so that is hopeful.
Have a good day, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Good morning

Sorry you are still feeling bad Moyra. Just keep pestering them you need something done now not later. If not as you said go and sit there!

Hope there is nothing wrong with Gemma.

Good morning Mandy

Bright and sunny here today although it obviously poured during the night as everywhere is sodden. Teazle had her morning walk and now having a coffee. Nothing planned today except washing as usual.

Stay safe and have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Morning peeps. Sunny here after the rain. Not to chilly. Hope your brother Nippyjen is ok. Moyra good luck with the doctors. They are a law unto themselves. Malka have left a posting about Pereg. Difficult one. I have had to put a flea spot on Tyto as I found a couple of black dirts. He never has fleas except when he went to a show once and came back with a visitor. Anyway have dusted his bedding and hoovered it up so just hope he hasn't any live visitors. This was after his bath last week. So who knows what causes an itch. Loose hair I suspect. But better to do than leave it just incase. Pesky varmints. Have a good day everyone. Hi Sue, Norma and Mandy. TW can't believe you blew up the hoover. Gordon hope you are feeling better today.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Morning all...

Well....didn't that one fly by Didn't get the tree up, but got lots of chain sawing done, so am well on the way to having filled wood bins I am hoping to get the cards sorted and the christmas shopping done by the end of tomorrow!!

Whats this about blowing up the hoover TW? not the super TV star Sorry to see there are some poorlies about, hope you feel better before the big day gets here. So sorry I dont mention all by name, but I hardly seem to have time to post at all these days And it seems ages since I had time to scroll through the pics

Take care, stay warm and dry xxx
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2014, 10:35 AM
Morning stiff as a post today can't use my let hand very well. But jake s looking at me like come on women I need my walk . So guess where I'm off,
Moyra can u ask for a phone consultation over the phone , u can get them if u can't get it,
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-12-2014, 10:43 AM
A dry day today, can actually see a patch of blue sky. Was chilly earlier on but definitely warmer than it has been. Elaine it was the old one I blew up, so the Celeb has taken over, the 2 pin plug kept pinging out of the adaptor, so superglued them together, much to Eileen's dismay, but if they are meant to be plugged together it can't cause any harm, needs must as they say, and I was halfway through hoovering all the shavings and stuff that attach themselves to the house. Moyra I hope you get some sort of sense out of your doctor, but I think it is a vain hope, would love to be wrong. Girls need to ge out for a gallop, then must do something about Christmas
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »