Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2014, 07:50 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone not sure what the weather is like today not drawn any curtains or blinds yet. Can't hear it raining so that's good.
Thank you for all the lovely messages of support for me yesterday.
Heard some more sad news last night. Gill rang to say mum's friend and neighbour died in the week. Gill will tell her Sunday when she pops in to visit. Nora was a lovely lady and a great help and support to me when I was ill and dealing with stuff with mum and has helped both Gill and I in the past get through trying times with mum. She was also a very good friend to mum she will be sadly missed.
We are off to do some Christmas shopping today I am hoping it isn't go to be too crowded. Think I'm being optimistic about that one.

Nippy Jen hope John is still progressing.
Gordon hoping you are feeling better today and not too sore still from your tumble the other day.
Moyra hoping your chest is easing.
Malka hope you are doing ok.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 08:05 AM
Good morning Lynn and all.
I've only just caught up with last nights news, Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear about Gill. You really could have done without that phone call. I shall be thinking of you all and praying for Gill xx

Brrrrrrr very frosty this morning, which actually is rather nice
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2014, 08:23 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and thank you.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 08:27 AM
Good morning Lynn and Nippy

I was sorry to read about your news for Gill. I know there is nothing we can say but please have a big hug from me and will keep both of you in my thoughts. Try to enjoy your Christmas shopping though I don't envy you in the crowds.

Hope your brother is improving Nippy.

Dry here at the moment. Taken a chance and put a machine load of washing out. Just having a quick coffee then out with Teazle. I might just put the decorations up later.

Hope all those who are poorly are feeling a lot better today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Morning everyone and those to follow. Of out soon for the last one of our present dog training course. Quiz and presentation certificates and eatables. Dry and chilly here but at least it is dry and not that grotty wet stuff called rain. Mind you in the summer we need it so why do we complain about it. lol!! Anyway hope everyone is ok and sending thoughts to those that are poorly. Take Care all. bfn.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 08:39 AM
Morning

Lynn - I'm really sorry to hear the latest about Gill and it must be very hard to feel enthusiasm for Christmas. I hope you don't get stuck in traffic and crowds today.

We're still in a mad rush with school and Christmas things. I kept Michael off yesterday and he had a terrible night last night. His cough is awful and he was complaining of a sore ear so I'm worried about an ear infection. He was supposed to be going to a party today but he's gone back to bed, he's so tired.

Loki had a blood test and drugs ordered and the bill came to just under £200! He was such a good boy though, very quiet and placid - most unlike him!

Carys has an archery session today so I'd best get ready to take her.

Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2014, 08:51 AM
Morning Sue and thank you good luck with the drying of the washing.
Morning brenda enjoy the day.
Morning Linda and thank you and sorry to hear about Michael and the bill for Loki not what you need right on Christmas. I can imagine how busy you are. Wishing Michael better soon.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Good morning Lynn Nippy and all to come
So sorry to read of Gill and now your mums neighbour ,hope the shopping trip goes well and not too crowded
Hope your well Nippy frosty here too this morning ,very slippy under foot do take care if your out and about
Hope everyone is ok ,those poorly including our 4legged pooches with aches and pains ,bad chests and winter ailments get better soon
Bitterly cold with a snell wind ,was ever so glad to get back into the warmth ,Gemma fairly raced round on our walk with that How dare you make me go out in this look ,now all curled up
Just the usual today think I'll attempt to get the tree up today make the place a bit more festive looking
Don't seen to have much motivation this morning
Do take care if your out and about ,or what ever your up to
Take care stay safe
Lightly snowing now ,think another coffee is called for before braving the elements
Huge hugs to anyone who needs them today
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-12-2014, 09:09 AM
Good Morning everyone, not feeling at all well this morning. These antibiotics are rubbish but I have to finish them before they will do any more for me. I wish everyone under the weather, particularly little Michael, much better.

Lynn, so sorry to hear of your mum's neighbour, that will upset you mum terribly. Not a lot of good news about at the moment.

Nippy Jen, hope John is continuing to recover.

Have a good day all, take care and stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-12-2014, 10:15 AM
Morning Norma thank you. Staying in the warm seem a sensible option to me.
Morning Moyra. Gill and I are not sure if it will upset mum she didn't get upset about her brother she seems very indifferent these days to bad news.

Take care out very slippery underfoot. Nice in the sunshine not so good in the shade.
The river here is frozen in places.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »