View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2014, 11:05 PM
Lol sorry Lacey but the idea of u with your head over a veg streamer is to funny.
Moyra my OH has very bad asthma so I no who a bad chest can do, that's no fun at all. But your right about meds they do muck each other up. Some of mine don't work now , but I'm wondering if it more that I been on erm so long I'm body is used to them.
Have you tried a steamer .you can buy them in argos there very good for chest and blocked sinusx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 11:13 PM
Evening all
Had a night of watching comedy with hubby and Lauryn, we watched Miranda live and then Russel Howard live, we laughed so hard my belly hurt lol then we've just watched A night with Olly on itv +1
Took Lauryn and her friend to see Olly Murs last year, brilliant entertainer.
I've seen that Queen documentary before, brilliant but yes sad, I agree TW never be another Freddy
Going to have a hot chocolate might even put a drop of Baileys in
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
I went to see them but was too stoned to remember
Ooh you rebel
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Ooh you rebel
Best weekend of my life I think..
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2014, 11:26 PM
LOL if only you could remember it I've been quite lucky because the only ones I've never seen are the Rolling Stones. Youngest son was going to take me to see Dylan when he toured last year but with everything that happened it got put on the back burner and I doubt I'll ever get to see him now. He's seen the Stones though, he stewards during the summer at festivals and he was at Glastonbury.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 11:32 PM
Jiggered,am heading up.Sleep well all,goodnight xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Yeah, done girly brekkies and off for a soak myself, nite all.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL if only you could remember it I've been quite lucky because the only ones I've never seen are the Rolling Stones. Youngest son was going to take me to see Dylan when he toured last year but with everything that happened it got put on the back burner and I doubt I'll ever get to see him now. He's seen the Stones though, he stewards during the summer at festivals and he was at Glastonbury.
Ooh that must be amazing, I'd love to go to Gladtonbury, Tony thinks I'm mad he hates crowds saw Aha when I was 17 and Micheal Jackson, he was amazing
I've seen Bon Jovi 3 times, they my faves seen Olly Murs and JLs with Lauryn
Love music, all kinds
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 11:48 PM
Good night TW and Eileen am going up myself now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2014, 11:59 PM
LOL he wouldn't smuggle me in, says its bad enough me being an aging Rock Chick without him encouraging it. He likes a lot of the stuff I was brought up with, took me to see the Eagles for my 60th birthday, I couldn't believe how old they were and the audience were, can remember them as they were, but they were still fantastic and it was so like listening to their records as well, not many bands stand up to live performance, but they did. Nite Mandy, I liked jls as well, I like One Direction actually, some of the stuff they're writing is excellent I think, first time I heard them I knew they were destined for great things. Right off for my soak and a read
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6