View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 06:15 PM
Griff, you have guessed right it is Amoxicillin 500mg. I have found them not to work before. To be honest I have not been well since I came off that damn Tramadol. I was fine until he decided to muck me about on that but having come off it I wouldn't want the dependency of it again.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Lynn - nothing I can say to make things better but please know that I will continue to pray for Gill. (((hugs))) xx

Had no internet yesterday until sometime today - not caught up as I gave up after a couple of distressing emails and will probably delete the rest without reading them.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Evening Peeps,
Late on the go,took youngest and her friend to do their Christmas shopping.They were off school today Bitterly cold but great fun.Came home and had a little nap OH won't be here till 9pm,plenty of time for me to waken up
LYNN,thinking of you and Gill of courseShe sounds like a great girl,bless her,been through so much((hugs))
MOYRA,I'm a puffer,but would never dream of smoking in the house,or anyone else's either Its outside on the back step for me,rain,hail sleet or snow
Hope everyone is ok,all cosy and warm.Off to make a cuppa and then unload the boot.Bought a new steamer and huge saucepan( for the turkey soup!)Both half price in Debenhams Full price was frightening Love a bargain xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Sounds great Eileen, Steve tries to smoke outside but if it is belting down or extremely windy then he will smoke in his bedroom but it always seem so seep through to my room. I know he doesn't intend it to but cela' vie.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 07:57 PM
I wonder how Gordon Mac is feeling tonight, I think he has had a rough couple of days with the weather and following his fall immediately before. He has it tough up there but sure the memsarb looks after him well.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2014, 08:29 PM
Happy bunny. I have all my baby's well ones 18 16 13 and 2
For dinner so nice , I've forbid the two younger ones to grow up and more hehe.
I really do hope u start to feel better soon moyra not that I no what u got ,but from posts u been under the weather somewhat.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-12-2014, 08:34 PM
Cruella ,oh no I mean Lacey , did u get a veg streamer or one for your face .
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Jakesmummy, I am glad you have lots of company. I have just come out of a warm bath and a cool shower. I am apart from all my long time ailments, suffering from a conjested chest and lungs for which I am taking antibiotics but they do not seem to be taking any effect. Maybe they are clashing with all my other medication, who knows.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Jakesmummy View Post
Cruella ,oh no I mean Lacey , did u get a veg streamer or one for your face .
a veg steamer,never thought of using it for my face might just give that a go
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Evening all - This mornings return to bed seemed to do the trick, an extra hour left me feeling a whole heap better. My thanks for the concern expressed by my Dogsey friends, always lifts one, I find. Lynn there is nothing I can say to help with the situation you find yourself in reference Gill, just to say that my thoughts are with all concerned along with my prayers. Moyra - I truly wish that you could get some relief from the congestion etc, that is giving you such a hard time of late. Truly hate it when someone is laid low with such a thing and knowing that I have no abilities to help, except of course, with healing thoughts and good wishes that God willing you are restored to full health. Fortunately up here although it snowed this afternoon, it was so wet underfoot that it melted on contact. We are forecast frost (minus 5) for here tonight, so hopefully the snow will stay away. Either that or it's out with the No 10 shovel. Far be it from me to draw attention to the financial impecuniosity of another Dogsey member - but Eileen did you really need that whopping great saucepan just for making turkey soup, when you know that by the time it gets round to making the soup - you'll be sick to death of the blerdy turkey - and just want to put it in the bin not the pan. See that Jakesmummy has got you pegged about right with the Cruella tag. See you later off to watch QI. Bye fer now
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >