View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Sorry about your brother JMUM I have five brothers but we don't buy each other.We buy for Godchildren,of which I have four Way to many to go round Its hard enough to remember all their names
Right I'm off,will catch up tonight,see ya later xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Yes Jakesmummy he travels a lot, he goes to Amirica, new zealand, south africa and australia at least once a year, he does nip off to ireland quite a bit too and he has been to dubai singapore etc, haven't seen him for a year and last time he was here we had just lost our 13 year old dog so i was in a major grump and struggling with a demented staffyx pup Lol this time it is 2 demented puppies!
I swear if my dad moans about that loo seat i will be on the news for murder Lol this is the third one i have bought now
Does anyone her have one of those pet tube things that go and the back seat of the car? i was looking at getting one for my 2 to go to training in as they are currently in harness and seatbelts but they haven't been in the car together yet and as i have to sit in the back they are both going to want to climb on me, i can't have a crate as it is a 5 series bmw saloon but thought a large pet tube done to 2/3rds length may be o.k
one of these things
http://www.roofbox.co.uk/dog-bag/dog...s-pet-tube.php
Dakota is 15 kilos and a small staffy size and deagan is currently 10 kilos nearly and is a bit smaller than dakota, i thought if i got the large they would be quite comfy together as they curl up together at home
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2014, 03:17 PM
Never seen those before, what a good idea,t he best ideas are always the simplest ones though. Just been on the phone and have go an email of Marshall (Taran and Shota's son) on video he is one handsome boy I have to go out, can't stay in, no milk for a start
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2014, 03:57 PM
Oh ty Lacey, every now and then it hurts abit but u keep moving on don't you.
Them tube are funny my little one would wanna get in that. I have the seatbelt clip in the back of the car clips in the seatbelt.but to be fair he is good in the car.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 04:00 PM
I forgot to say Jakesmummy, sorry to hear about your brother, must be difficult around christmas when the family all get together, i don't see or hear from my brother very often... i always have to ring, text, email him and i don't bother with the rest of our family except for 1 aunty and a great aunty
TW, you are right, it is very simple but i am a bit worried about if we have an accident, i thought i could pop the seatbelts over it as well so if there is an accident the seatbelt will hold the tube in place
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2014, 04:36 PM
Weather is filthy out there, thank goodness I'm back. Parcel the neighbours have IS the girls spare heat bulbs, so that's one thing less to worry about. Bearpaw boots have had their first outing for 2 winters, glad I dug them out, heated seat in the car is lovely, got too hot after a while, but its lovely whilst the rest of the car heats up. Bought girls bananas for after their tea tonight and I've got custard doughnuts
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Lol, TW... i love heated seats, nothing like a heated bum!!!
God, families, are they really put her to send you round the twist? my head hurts Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2014, 05:45 PM
Horrid thing to say I know, stress free Christmas for me. My mum was never the easiest of people and I had her here virtually every Christmas bar a couple. When she started with the dementia it got harder and harder and I dreaded Christmas. Feel like a boulder has been removed from my shoulders and I can actually relax, no puppies to worry about either, girls can be settled with massive marrowbones whilst youngest son comes and picks me up, takes me to his for dinner and brings me back later on in time for girly tea time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 05:50 PM
usually christmas is stress free for me apart from my brother but my dad family were wanting him to meet up with them, his brother text and called monday and my dad ignored him, he ignored his other brothers invite to his 50th and i am stuck in the middle trying to explain to his sister...well i say explain, i couldn't do that as all i could get out of him was i don't want to be committed to going somewhere, apparently they all think he has fallen out with them which could well be true but he won't tell me. Was a horrible thing to have to do but hopefully thye will leave him alone now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2014, 05:54 PM
What is going on there, wonder how depressed your dad actually is, wouldn't be surprised if its something to do with that, because thats how you feel sometimes and you can't cope with family gatherings or work do's, its too scary for you to walk in. Well I thought the weather was bad here, just seen this https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/storms-v...174505666.html
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »