View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Thankyou GRIFF Can't say I partake of the selfie thing.Be hard pressed to find a pic of me actually,hate getting pics taken.Girls take loads on the other hand,especially oldest,she's obsessed Good idea with the stick though I reckon
Just knocked at the neighbours door,he left his car window down all night Seat is absolutely drenched,will take a while to dry that out.He ain't well pleased!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 01:18 PM
Hello all
Yes I'm off today am very pleased too. Been up town, met mum in law , had a cuppa with her,
Think I'm joining the nanny mappers today am shattered, don't even know why, not done much yet lol
It's freezing out, and getting quite windy again. We even had a bit of snow this morning, only for a minute though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Phew what a walk Took Cariad and Keshi out onto the field, Keshi totally full of beans and doing Airs Above the Ground when she saw this French Bulldog, all dressed up in a woolly jumper out with its mummy, I managed to move her over to one side whilst they went past us, there was a queue of traffic behind some temporary roadworks lights and everyone was laughing and pointing at her, she was soooo excited, but I said to the lady with the dog, she'll squash your's in 20 seconds, but she means no harm, in her head she's playing played with her gel ball on the field for a while and got rid of some bounce at least. Cariad had a nice mooch round, sniff and downloaded. Went off out with Lona and Mabs and it went quite dark, then started raining, then the hail started carried on going. By the time we were on the way home it had stopped, the wind is bitter, I had my snowboarding trousers on, woolly hat, everything I could think of. Met the postman on the way out and he had shorts on, must be mad met him on the way back just coming off the towpath and he said there was a parcel for me and he'd left it at a neighbours, so hoping it is the heat lamp bulbs I ordered I don't have spares because when I checked all the bulbs what i thought were spares didn't work, so binned them. If the poor neglected girls heat lamps go out, they now have back up neighbours not in at the mo, but will have to go out myself, and at the moment not an emergency. Griff, if she's coming up to 5/6 months keep an eye on her, she may be revving up for her first season, and it is always total drama and they go dizzy, well mine do!!! Seen the weather forecast and its not looking good out there, so stock the cupboards and freezers, buy in extra logs if needed and dig the thermals out. Gone really dark here and rain is coming down, I timed walks about right really
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 01:48 PM
i hate having my photo taken too, always have done but now i am over 10 stone i won't go near a camera Lol i was a model as a kid so i blame it on that
Mandy, you get off and have a nap, i haven't partaken yet
fitted the new loo seat, god why is nothing straight forward in this house? turns out it won't fit properly as the loo has a lip thing at the back, to make it fit and work i have had to trim the edges of the hinge panel, dremelled it and then filed it off and it looks fine and now works.... think i upset my mum as she rang right in the middle of it to check i was o.k and i think i was a bit short so better call and apologise Whoops
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Thanks TW, i will watch her she is booked in for spaying next week anyway...all of mine have been rescues(except dakota) and i have to sign a contract to agree to have them done early, i know a lot of people don't agree with it but i am fine with that, especially given the number of un-neutered males round here who are just left to run over to your dog without being asked if it is ok... it is quite lucky really as it is the only time i will not be on my own with her and after the dakota saga i am not doing that again Lol
what is it with postmen and shorts??? all ours wear shorts too all through winter, the ladies wear trousers mainly but the blokes, snow rain, gales, still in shorts
ooo Lacey, forgot to say ask your neighbour if he knows anyone with a wet/dry hoover, i have one for doing the carpets in my dads car, his door used to leak until i sorted it (this is what happens when he buys a car on impulse) and it will take a while but they do drag the water out so the seat will dry a lot quicker
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Will mention it to him,thanks GRIFF
All my jobs done,just going to get dressed for shopping,that will include runners Learnt the hard way about comfort while fighting the crowds Getting very sensible
I felt like that yesterday MANDY,slept for most of it Bouncing today though Enjoy your nap xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2014, 02:11 PM
Chucking it down here will have to go out though. Griff, if she's booked in for next week I doubt she'll be in season by then (famous last words lol) as the bile precurses a season by a few weeks - cough - as I say famous last words
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 02:15 PM
oh gosh you aren't doing the sales after christmas are you Lacey??? you are one crazy brave lady if you are! my mum used to have to go and get the prezzies for the neices and nephews, my dad is one of 7 so she had to buy tonnes of gifts, doesn't have to bother now, she just buys for my aunties lad
TW, as i say i haven't a clue how old she really is, she saw the vet on monday and he is happy with her weight and as she has adult teeth popping through..nearly a full set now he is happy to go ahead, i will start her on the manuka honey toda..never had a dog who had a season and don't want one now! i will just be glad when it is done and she is better, mum and dad will be hear to help me and my brother will be up xmas eve although he won't help out
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 02:43 PM
Ah yeah GRIFF but not till Boxing Day.We head off really early...love all that I get money and vouchers for Christmas so I blow it in the sales,impossible to buy for apparantly Much prefer to buy my own,plus get most of it for half price
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2014, 03:05 PM
Yes the loo seat here was always felling off . But then I don't think many of them are made very well anymore. But I do like this one. Apart from mum and dad I'm sorted for gifts. I was trying to think of a good gift for a brother but it's been five years since I lost my brother , and thing more on so fast .what about water proofs or hiking boot I take it he loves to travel
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »