View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Sorry Lacey, you must stop creeping around, I don't know you are there Please send me some snow!
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Morning all. It's raining hard here ,it's bouncing but up.jakes looking at me like coming on. And I'm looking at home like sod that lol, I can't drag little one out with a cold in this until it stops . So making another cuppa and breaking out the wet weather gear.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 10:20 AM
Morning all, i will try to join the nanny nap camp today too i think, i am bl**dy knackered, as my neighbour are so noisy the only place i can have my bed is right under the window so i could hear the wind and rain all night, i think i got to sleep at about 4.30, then deagan woke me up being sick...poor little thing has just spat a tooth out so not sure if thats what the problem was.
I hope you all have a good day today, i was going to attempt to fit a new toilet seat today but not sure i can force myself to do it.... got one of those soft close thingys.....£20 though!
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-12-2014, 10:53 AM
I just had my bathroom refitted and we have a soft close loo seat it is nice and quite .
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Griff you are not blessed with the best of neighbours are you. Hope Deagan is OK, have you got any charcoal biscuits or Canikur tablets, always worth having in for tummy upsets on babies. No rain here at present, although it was an horrendous night, snow IS forecast here, but whether it actually snows here is another matter, probably more where Gordon is as he is a lot higher up than me. Norma, stay safe where you are and take care of yourself, used to get a lot of power cuts here, always had a supply of candles put by for the winter and have made beans on toast on the open fire a few times! A long time since we had any long lasting ones. Am hoping to get girls out in the next half hour if it stays dry, don't mind a bit of rain, but yesterday was ridiculous. Have to go out for milk and stuff, because unless you absolutely had to go out yesterday it was best to be inside and out of the way. The chimney sweep certificate is correct by the way, I have one, first time ever, but this was a different chimney sweep to the one i have used in the past, I saw him at the Asda petrol station and ran over and got his card. They were really quick and clean and he did a couple of little fire cement jobs for me as well and never charged extra. Be prepared to be left with a bag of soot, I was. Didn't realise until I saw a bin liner on the decking at the front and opened it and it was the soot from my chimney!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Ooooo so they are o.k then Jakesmummy? i nearly fainted at £20, yet to see if it will fit ok anyway, i am fed up of the hinges working loose on the toilet seat and nearly falling in the loo Lol, plus my dad drops the lid sometimes and it doesn't half scare me when i am in bed
TW, you are right, my neighbours aren't the best but then i am probably not the best neighbour either, luckily it doesn't bother me if we speak to them or not. I ahven't got anything for the dogs tummy, i have Kaolin i think but it was just a bit of bile that came up so i suspect she was hungry
i have been trying to find my brother a xmas pressie,but don't know what i want to get him, i have got him a polo shirt..plain as that is what he likes but don't know what on earth to get him, was thinking about a selfie stick for when he is off on his travels
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-12-2014, 11:11 AM
How old is she, you sometimes get bile when they are approaching their first season, although I'm sure she's pretty young still. Kaolin is OK, I've got a load of stuff in the kitchen draw for stuff like that because you always get caught out, of course since I became Prepared, nothing's happened!!! Right, I MUST get these poor neglected girls of mine out for at least a walk round, they didn't seem bothered at all yesterday, and who can blame them lol, but they are giving me meaningful looks, so i need to take the hint
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 11:29 AM
i am not too sure of her age as she was dumped, we were told 8 weeks when we got her by the vet and 12 weeks by the dog warden so anywhere between 5 or 6 months i guess. Lol i have 2 stacka boxes full of crap for my lot, disposable boots, muttluks, tick hooks, creams for paws, antiseptic sprays bandages etc etc
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 11:48 AM
GRIFF,you come up with some weird one's What's a Selfie stick Hope you manage to catch a nappy nap
TW,yes totally agree,those poor girls of yours I've a good mind to call the Authorities but I don't know where you live!!
NJ,we have wind and rain so far but if there's any sign of snow I'll pass you on a bit Personally think its too cold for snow but I'm no Michael Fish Have reinstalled the outside dec's,let's see how long they last.I'm right on the corner,get the full blast of the wind but hopefully that's them super pegged
MANDY,think you're off today,enjoy
Off to the tip,car boot full of rubbish...again!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Lacey, a selfie stick is a telescopic pole you pop your phone in and can come with a remote, basically you hold the pole, pose for your selfie, click the remote and blam a selfie without the awkward angling
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/Monop..._qi=RTM1851812
i bought him that one, as if he has one already it is only a fiver lost
hope your decs stay put, my aunty would love you, she nags me to put my xmas tree up, didn't last year as i had just lost my beautiful diesel and i don't feel like it much this year either nearly bought a little tree for a fiver in wilko's but thought the dogs would eat it so didn't bother Lol
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »