View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 03:29 PM
Lynn, you are quite right, things don't seem to be as good as they used to be with regards patient care and one knowing what the other is doing, i guess it is all the targets and the cuts adding to things. For things like cancer care the stress must be unimaginable, to get to an appointment and come away not being any the wiser isn't right.
Brenda. sorry to hear about your rhinitis.....hope you find something to help
ooooooo Mandy, i don't like mincemeat but those muffins sound very nice, enjoy your time off
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 04:00 PM
BRENDA, you'll find something that works knowing you,brilliant at all that stuff,sure hope you do(( hugs)) Geez so many peeps on here with real medical problems for the long term So sad ...but you all have us Lula belle's to help cheer you up and keep our fingers crossed for ya all xx
Fully awake now have the dinner on,heat on,girls are home,both bouncing it's all good
MANDY,great to hear Liam is spending Christmas with you Enjoy your mince muffin
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 05:04 PM
lacey, glad the girls are bouncing and i hope you have your full bounciness too
i am braving it..... got to go to town, don't want to but if i don't get it done tonight it isn't getting done at all...need to find one last thing for my brother...not sure what until i see it!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 05:14 PM
forgot to say my aunty nags me daily to put my xmas tree up.... might text a photo of one in a shop and see if she thinks i have done it Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 06:03 PM
GRIFF,that's a good idea,will keep her off your back
Give up on the online shopping,weather is playing havoc,everything is loading at a snails pace or waits till checkout and decides to lose the signal Will go in the morning,best way really,so much handier of anything needs changing
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Hello everyone.
Good news from here. John is out of intensive care but still quite poorly. He only has 1 kidney and I think this could be what is hampering his recovery.
I have feeling a bit under par for a few days but today is my Granddaughters 24th birthday and we have been out to lunch. We had a lovely time, we all ate and drank to much, except Brian who was driving
I know that several of you are still having problems with your health or the health of loved ones so I hope you are all feeling better today and managing to stay warm, dry and safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Glad to hear John is now improving, Nippy, and you can relax a little. Hope you had a lovely meal out, and obviously the weather is nothing like it is here Yeah my tinterweb is slower than normal, and THAT is slow
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 06:36 PM
Nippy Jen, that is good news on John, hope he continues to improve. You are not old enough to have a 24yr old granddaughter. Glad you had a nice lunch out today. Take care.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 06:43 PM
Heard from my friend with the new knee, she's been for a check up with the surgeon today, and he's not happy with everything at all and she has been re-admitted immediately and put on a drip. She's very shocked, don't know anymore as yet, but thinking about the lack of a proper care package when she was discharged, the bleeding etc. its hardly surprising. Was thinking she'd been lucky to escape unscathed, well she hasn't
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Oh my goodness TW, that is bad news, I hope your friend picks up soon.
Haha Moyra,she is the eldest I will admit, I was a child bride you see
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >