View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 01:57 PM
lets hope so Lynn, it isn't like he is offering to return the full amount so gets what he deserves...hopefully trading standards will sort him out...won't hold my breath
Lacey... i would give the bank a call to make sure they have sent the card out...inconvenient time of year to be without your card
the hospital have cancelledmy appointment to get my biopsy results...changed it to the 6th, everyone has gone back to work so no-one to mind puppies, rang my mum to see if she could help me out....nope, had to call my dad who will get the time off to help me hopefully..... i rang the clinic and the woman was dead snotty with me saying did i not want my results then??? duhhhh would i have bothered with biopsies twice if i didn't want to find the cause, will have to see if they have cancelled the appointment now...hopefully not
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Lynn that review you wrote was honest and to the point about your experience, as you say, what he did could have cost you a lot more than money, it could have cost not only your lives but maybe your neighbour's as well. Well its really bad here. Went out to clean up and put fresh bedding down for the girls, there was a sort of sleet hail coming down and the wind is so strong. In Blackpool they are dreading the high tide because the strength of the wind will cause mayhem.Girls all back in and tucked up, they were very disapproving of my disturbing them just when I had handed out fresh bones, but I'm sure they're a lot more comfortable now. i got soaked just being out for around 20 minutes, it was so dark I had to put the outside light on, and was so wet I had to strip off in the utility and leave my trakkie bottoms and fleece in a heap for the washer later. Washed my hair and in dry warm clothes again now, fire needs to be lit because the washer will use the last of the hot water I think. Griff, that is so bad leaving you till Jan 6th for your results, thats a very long time to wait and its awful to do that to you. Eileen, you sound very comfy there, have a day off for goodness sake, I am concerned about the job situation at your bank they may have to make an entire department redundant if you stop spending for much longer
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Have little baskets on various stores online waiting to be purchased,and 30 seconds ago....MY CARD ARRIVED!! Yipeeeee Guess what I'll be doing from the comfort of my sofa Thank God for that,borrowed a tenner from youngest this morning,how sad is that?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 02:31 PM
Pace yerself, you're getting all hot and bothered. Take frequent rests and stay hydrated
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Pace yerself, you're getting all hot and bothered. Take frequent rests and stay hydrated
Sod that...its pressie buying time!!!
Oh youngest,on her scout shopping trip last night,equipped with her spending money for all her pressies.......she bought a box of Pug Christmas cards for 99p....that was it if I didn't know better I'd reckon she was adopted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 02:40 PM
Lol.....no mass redundancies at irish banks due to the return of laceys card Lol
TW, i don't think anything showed up in my biopsies... if it had then i am sure they would have sent for me, i am not worried about it at all, was just hoping something showed up to be honest, 3 dermatologists have seen me now along with 2 gp's and nobody can tell me what i have got. I would rather the quick appointments go to people who have skin cancer and things as that is life threatening, what i have is inconvenient and scarring me but won't kill me
Sorry you are so soggy ooopp north, we had a light shower earlier and then had sunshine fora bit, the pup was just shivering so i have popped her coat on, would you believe she is in the same size as Dakota already!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Sodden rather than soggy I think. As long as you are OK then Griff, and yes you are right, they would have sent for you if something had showed up I suppose. If its like this down here I would hate to be higher up or on the coast, so glad my bone run was yesterday. Did have Plans for today, girls to go out a decent walk and start some Christmas shopping but being outside for less than half an hour has shown me I am right to stay in Deagan is going to be a big girl I think from the sounds of it
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Afternoon all
Went and got Lauryn her cooking stuff, she is making mincemeat muffins- sounds yummy she best save me one for when I get in from work
It's windy and freezing here! I can't believe how cold brrr
According to the weather it's going to get worse by the weekend.

We've had some good news Liam is coming home for Christmas one reason or other sarah and him have decided to have their own Christmas Day on the 22nd. They both wanted to spend time with family and decided this was the best way so Liam is coming home and Sarah going to her parents. I understand, I can not imagine spending Christmas without my mum, I have to admit I'm glad that Liam is coming home, would be strange without him, but I'm not the type of mum that will insist my kids will be here with me no matter what ( I've seen what that does) but I'm still extremely happy that he's coming home
Well best get sorted for work, roll on 9.30 I've got 2 days off
Hope everyone is having a good day, see you later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 02:50 PM
Oh dear griff nt good putting back your results and then taking the moral high ground with you. My brother and myself were saying yesterday regards Gill's situation and now having to wait for them to have their meeting and all information not being there for her appointment there is no patient care nowadays it seems.
Glad the card arrived Eileen will keep people in jobs.
Weather sounds dreadful June. You need a sou'wester to pop out to see to the girlies today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 03:00 PM
99p crumbs and I thought I was the big spender when I bought a christmas decoration from the range for 50p. Went to the doctors in the end and he tells me I have chronic rhinitis and it wil be with me forever just manageable with nasal sprays and anti histamine tablets. No cure. I will see what ainsworths homeopathy can offer me. Take care with the windy weather Lacey and anyone else that is feeling the brunt of it. Sounds as if we may get a bit down here tomorrow. ttfn.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »