Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 08:28 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread wednesday

Morning all. Bright and sunny here. Hope you all had a good night sleep. Not long now till santa calls on you all. I am assuming you have all been good. Hope you are going to be ok Gordon mac. Griff hope you are feeling better. Hope anyone else is feeling ok today and if not get better soon. Off out now for a later than usual first walk. Ears still playing me up. Everything sounds as though there are airplanes around even though there isn't.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-12-2014, 08:33 AM
'morning Brenda and all who follow
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 08:46 AM
Morning Brenda, morning Harvey and all who are to follow.
The sun is beginning to shine at last. Got a Tesco delivery in a little while. Steve has got to go measure a job up this morning so at last he has some work coming in.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 08:47 AM
Morning brenda and Harvey and all who follow.
Hope you are feeling better griff and Gordon not the news you wanted to hear. Glad you are still feeling well though. brenda hope the ears sort themselves soon.
Nippy Jen hoping the news is till positive about your brother.

Dry and chilly here this morning.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 08:50 AM
Good morning Harvey and brenda and all who follow.

Hope you feel a lot better today Moyra and Griff and hope you will be ok Gordon.

Yes nice and bright here too and not too cold. Just back from walking Teazle now for a quick coffee and then pop out for a few bits and pieces. OH waiting in for yet another parcel, I have lost count of what he has ordered now
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-12-2014, 08:56 AM
Morning all - had to leave Da Booga alone for about six hours last night as following a second fall I had to press my emergency button and ended up in the hospital having a brain scan [yes, I do have one] plus various xRays. Should have stayed in but it was bad enough leaving her for so long as it was.

Been told not to even attempt being on my feet with my crutches, but how am I supposed to do everything from my chair when it will not even go through into the main loo?

I do not think Da Booga was too bothered about being left but it was still very risky leaving her in case The Monster came calling when I was out.

Very lucky in that they let me home. Have to go back for an MRI but am going to forget about that.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Morning (( hugs)) to all the poorlies.BRENDA,that ear thing must be really annoying Thinking of you NJ xx
As forecast the wind is howling,rain is lashing down,it's freezing but I'm bouncing!!Will take all that energy out on the Hoover and mop I think,certainly won't be doing any gardening
Have a great day all,whatever you're up too,stay safe and wrap up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Dry here at present, girls will get out in the next hour as long as the rain holds off. Found this rather alarming piece of news, are we ready............................ https://uk.news.yahoo.com/britain-br...l?vp=1#cGgt6S2
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2014, 10:59 AM
well thats it TW, i am deffo staying in! need to go xmas shopping at some point, just to get cards and silly little things like wrapping paper etc was going late night shopping tonight as the weekends are just crackers and scary
Gordon, sorry to read your news... i hope a donor will be found promptly for you
Lynn, i am intrigued by the letterbox bolt, is it something you can buy? if not sounds like a good thing to market
Brenda, hope your ear noises settle down, damn annoying
The rain has just appeared here just light at the moment so thats ok
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Heavy rain's set in and the winds up was hoping to get a couple of hours to get them out and back in. I'm hoping it passes over quickly, but doubt it. That bit in the Atlantic looks scary doesn't it Griff got a banging head this morning as well and looking forward to getting outside and blowing the cobwebs away.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »