View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 03:10 PM
Afternoon Eileen bet Lacey looks smart. Hope the tree hasn't doe any damage and glad the decs are where they should be still.
Afternoon brenda.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Back from the bone run, popped into Asda for an onion and potato as got another lambs tail in with their lamb ribs and necks, so have pinched that and am simmering it away on the stove already. House is freezing, fire lit and shouldn't take long for it to get going. Girls had a good tidy up and a raw carrot, there is a severe weather warning in place for tonight, so made sure I was out and back home quickly so's I could sort them out and put their heat lamps on and do another couple of hours with the lights in place as well. Weather getting quite dark and threatening and the winds got up tremendously in the past hour. Friend with new knee has been on the phone text me piccies of her leg over now the dressings are off...eeeeeekkkkk She went to have her staples out yesterday and they sent her back to the hospital as they were a bit concerned about it, swabs have been taken and she is on a double dose of penicillin, as there is a slight infection - I said to her, and are you surprised after all the non interest shown by medical personnel last week, she was obviously correct in her feeling there was something not quite right. Lynn, WHY a bolt on your letter box - is it to do with the non-tradesman who made a mess of your boiler. Elaine, you are so brave skinning them, I believe it is called 'gloving' isn't it, not that I could do that, but easier than plucking I believe which is obviously a no - go area with your hands being poorly. Eileen, from the sound of the weather warnings, you will be needing super glue to keep the decs in place! Glad to hear your brother is on the right side of things now Nippy and you're no longer worrying about him so much
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Seriously TW?? Geez,best leave the tree down then Off to have a look at the forecast
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Holy Moley batten down the hatches!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Put weights on Lacey if you take her out
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 04:08 PM
OMW. think we are in for a battering one way and another. Already black out there at 4pm. Still just another 12 days and we shall be at the shortest day, thank God. Then it is onward and upward towards Spring! Yippee!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Put weights on Lacey if you take her out
Eh,unless it's for a spin in Mabs,she ain't going anywhere My big light up Santa is lying face down in the grass ...2 down,10 more to go!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 04:19 PM
So glad I've done the girls early and they are well out of it, just teas to do and skip out now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Afternoon June. stay safe with the weather that's coming I think its going to be worse up North. Awwww poor Santa Eileen.
June yes the bolt for the inside flap of the letter box is in case the idiot decides to post anything other than money through the letter box.

It doesn't sit well with me having to go through trading standards or feel like we are harassing him for money back 1) because I hate telling tales and 2) it worries me about repercussions.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 04:24 PM
Security alert on the motorway Oldest is stopping at a friends for now but if it doesn't end soon she'll have to get the train and I'll pick her up 15 miles away.Then same tomorrow so she can get to work The disruption caused is unbelievable,no bleedin call for it
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »