Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 07:27 AM

Morning dogsey daily thread (Tuesday).

Morning everyone very cold here again today.
Hope everyone and doglets are well and Nippy Jen hoping your brother is continuing to improve.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 07:43 AM
Morning Lynn, I hope you are well too. I won't hear anything more about John until later.
Busy day today but I will be back in later.
Hope everyone is well xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 07:45 AM
Morning Nippy Jen. I'm well thank you just trying to digest Gill's new yesterday and feeling a bit fed up due to all the boiler problems and now this. I must be getting back some pretty bad karma from something I can't remember doing.
Fingers crossed the news on John is all positive.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 08:06 AM
Morning Lynn and Nippyjen. Cold and frosty here. Woken up with muffled ears again so think I am in for another cold. Not surprised after seeing the man for the cavity wall survey and having the door open to the outside. Never mind I am sure I will shake it off. Fresh air is a marvellous thing when walking in it with layers on. Anyway hope your brother is better and sending healing thoughts to Gill. Take Care everyone on here now and coming after. I will give you a laugh before I go. I wrapped a small gift for hubby yesterday and put it somewhere safe and then couldn't find it. Looked everywhere for it twice and then found it in the place I had put it the first time and looked in. Hey ho must be something in the air. Ho Ho Ho.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Good morning everyone,

Lynn, I do hope you feel better later, it is hard to concentrate on other things when Gill is so poorly. Sending healing thoughts and prayers her way!

Nippy Jen, Likewise for your brother too, hope he rallies even further today!

Brenda, sorry to hear you feel as though you are going down with a cold, so many of them about. Do wrap up warm if you are going out and I must do likewise as I am about to take Amber out and it is very white out there with frost.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 08:40 AM
Morning brenda sounds like the sort of thing I would do. Hope the cold comes to nothing.
Morning Moyra. I will be ok be down for a day or two then pick up again.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-12-2014, 08:44 AM
Morning all

Lynn - Gill has been added to my prayers and Nippy, so has your brother.

Moyra - I hope you feel better today and that your chest and breathing are not giving you too much gip.

Brenda - if you really must get a cold, which I really hope you do not, please do not pass it on to me as I still have the sneezles and a drippy nose!

The sun is shining and it is not too cold, but for some strange reason there was a load of thunder a while back - no dark clouds and no sign of rain though. I am hoping to be able to take Da Booga out shortly but am having to wait in for a telephone call about some induction pans and they do not have my mobile number. So until that call comes de Dawg and I am stuck in.

Hope everyone has the day they would wish for.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Good morning

Thoughts are with you and Gill Lynn and for your brother Nippy Jen.

I too have looked and looked for something that I know I have put somewhere safe Brenda and then found it under a pile of bedding on the spare bed - don't remember putting it in that room but hey ho have found it now.

Hope you are feeling better Moyra and that the antib's are beginning to work.

Very cold and frosty when I took Teazle out. Was early this morning as I had to get up so stayed up All upstairs windows cleaned inside and out got cold hands doing them but I couldn't live them any longer as I hate dirty windows. Bed changed and washing on the line hopefully it will dry its in the sun at least.

Nothing else planned today as we have to wait in for a delivery.

Have a safe and good day all
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Good morning all. Jack Frost has been I see. I don't no Lynn's and nippys histroy, but I hope your family members start to feel better real soon, and sending healing thoughts your way
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-12-2014, 10:08 AM
Morning Malka thank you.
Morning Sue hope you find that pesky missing object.

Wasn't as cold as I expected when walking Dillon the river does have a thin skim of ice on it though.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »