View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 06:45 PM
No,nothing to report TW Will text Jackie during the week,see how he's getting on.Don't like to bother her,will keep on eye on FB and let you know Was just thinking how lucky he is not to be lying out in that freezing cold.
Been to Asda,groceries all put away.Going to pop the feet up for 10 mins House is lovely and warm,forgot to turn the heat off before I left
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Yeah he'll be tucked up with his gf and coming to terms with his new life, I often think of him and wonder how he is. Well the heat lamps aren't going down well, Cariad and Lona have come out into the yard and are lay down there, its bluddy freezing, silly girls.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 07:00 PM
I never did get any acknowledgement of the £100 I sent for Duncan but as you said she was so busy, however it is the only thing from holding me back from making regular monthly donations. There are so many others out there needing donations but Duncan did get to me. Just a little news would have given me heart.

We have a new Dogs Trust opened up just 2 miles down the road, classified under Basildon but it is more Wickford. I may go and see them to see what I can do there. If Jackie acknowledged my contribution then I would happily give monthly for Duncans future but would want some feed back. There has been nothing since his intake.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2014, 07:05 PM
I don't think Jackie would have meant any harm by not acknowledging, in fact I am sure she more than likely will Didn't someone say she worked as well, plus fundraising, and constantly trying to home these dogs, I bet she falls into bed at night and sleeps like a log!!! There's a new Dogs Trust opening in Manchester, but its right over the other side in Denton I think it is. Manchester Dogs Home has begun its rebuild and I saw that Paul O'Grady was getting involved with doing things for them.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 07:13 PM
June, I am just surprised when someone offers as I did over the phone to Jackie to be a regular donator that firstly she didn't send me the information I asked for re the donation, which I had to sort out myself and secondly that she never responded so that I could continue to donate. I do know she must be up to her eyes in it but she needs to respond to potential regular donators if she wants the money in. I think I have said enough on this. I just pray that our Duncan will be rehoused and into a good home soon. In the meantime I will look closer to home to help with the Dogs trust.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Night night all, I am off to bed, have a good night on Dogsey After Dark, Night night all, God bless.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Evening anyone around. I swear I see polar bears outside.still it was muddy out today, but I would think tomorrow's going to be a frosty walkies.i do hope so.
Crimbo tree up pretty lights , sherry wouldn't go a miss
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Evening everyone
Blimey it's cold out today, was chucking it down earlier also we had 5 minutes of snow
Went to take Rosie out, put her coat on her harness, and lead, she was excited then stepped out, it started chucking it down, she glared at me, out her tail between her legs and promptly ran back inside
Lynn sorry to hear Gill's news
Moyra hope the antibiotics work for you
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4