Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2014, 08:31 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday).

Morning everyone very cold here this morning. Big bright moon late last night and clear skies so not surprising.
Gill goes for results of her scan later this morning. We should know today whether its going to be radiotherapy or not not sure they will offer more chemo or an op.

Gorden home today and we are taking Dillon for his check up on his paw later that should of been done Thursday but had to be cancelled due to the boiler problems.

Nippy Jen hoping the news is good about your brother.
Keep warm and safe to everyone else and hope all poorlies human and doglets are feeling better.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 08:36 AM
I have doubled with you Lynn so hopefully the mods will sort it out. I hope Gill's results are good news. It is very cold here but at least it is dry! Hope all goes well with Dillons paw. Nice for Gordon to have an extended weekend.

Have a good day all, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2014, 08:43 AM
Morning Moyra someone will be along soon to merge the threads.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Morning Lynn and Moyra [and whoever might post while I am typing this].

I did a silly thing yesterday late afternoon/early evening - I forget what time - and had a short nap - which ended with me waking in a panic just five minutes before Da Booga's 11pm meds. And then being still so tired stripped off and went to bed...

...and woke at about 2.30am. I mean fully awake. So as it is nearly 11am here I have already been up 8½ hours and will somehow have to stay awake for at least another 12 before I can go back to bed!

Everything crossed for Gill's results Lynn - and an all-clear for Dillon. And Moyra, I do hope you are feeling a bit better today.

I hope there are no other poorlies and wish you all a pleasant Monday - hopefully dry and not too cold!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 09:23 AM
Good morning

Good luck for Gill today Lynn and for Dillons paw checkup.

Hope your feeling a little better today Norma

Silly Malka but a very easy mistake to make when you are still half asleep

Hope there is good news Nippy about your brother in law.

Cold, dry and sunny here. Washing done, tumbled and now on the airer to finish. Teazle walked and now having a coffee and thinking about what to have for lunch. So much brain work cannot be good for one

Hope you all have a good day
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-12-2014, 09:46 AM
Sue - I have made so many silly mistakes so far this morning that I am wondering what on earth else can happen.

Lost my wallet. Found my wallet but my Isracard was not in it. Panicked. Looked for my purse. Lost my purse. Found it and for some unknown reason my Isracard was in it instead of being in my wallet.

Lost my black down-filled gilet. I mean how could I lose a black down-filled gilet?

Found my black down-filled gilet - it was hanging on the back of my chair.

Just taken the washing out of the machine ready to put in the dryer...

...and discovered that I had put a black tunic [which "leaks"] in with the light washing...

...but somehow none of the lights were stained. Probably because none were cotton!

And it is not even midday yet but if it was, and if I was acquainted with alcoholic beverages, I think I would get well and truly plastered - at least then I would not be aware of any further disasters - well I might but I probably would not care!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 09:57 AM
I have finally managed to get through to the doctors and she has said she will ask him to put out a prescription for me for some antibiotics to see if they do the trick, if not I shall have to go into see him. I have to ring after 2pm to see if he has done the prescription.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Morning everyone. Sunny here. Hope everyone gets sorted out with sleep and meds and anything else that crops up over the day. Nippyjen hope your brother is progressing well. Have been busy sending ecards to a couple of people as I forgot to send them in time for the post abroad. I am sure they won't mind. Off out now for a walk with Tyto so might be in later. This man is supposed to be coming today to look at walls for this cavity wall insulation. Never happy with strangers when I am not sure what they are going to do. ttfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2014, 11:16 AM
No idea what its like everywhere else, very dark here and it is hammering it down, won't be going anywhere at all! Was going to get girls out before youngest son arrives, doubt the girls will be interested, would have to be nuts to go out in this. I rather think the weather forecast has got it horribly wrong!!! Hope Dillon's paw is now fully functional after his rest and meds, Lynn, and I hope your doctor has left the AB's for you, Moyra and you get better very quickly. Nippy, thinking of you today, not hearing anything has made me quite worried as to the outcome of your brother's illness Text youngest son to remind him to bring the charger cable for the tablet that isn't charging, and he has some logs for me that have been there for months that never quite make their way to me, no reply from him as yet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Afternoon everyone. Hope the ab's work Moyra, good luck with the cavity wall man brenda, not raining here June very cold and dry.

Dillon's paw all back to normal Katherine pleased with it. He has lots of fuss at the vets. Gorden and I are popping out in a bit for a much needed coffee and cake.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >