View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2014, 03:30 PM
Lynn - forgot to say - truly don't fancy that peanut soup stuff. I'm not at all squeamish but the thought of it made me feel a bit ill!!!!! Must be getting old!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
We have decided it is like peanut soup. Ok in small doses I think.
Hmm - sounds sort of like what I have but not yet tried properly. Powdered peanut butter which can be mixed with water to make a spread... or mix with a bit more water to make a something... or mixed with something else to make a protein drink.

Oh yes, and another one which has powdered peanut butter with chocolate - same things can be done with both . Or so the instructions say.

So far I am too much of a coward to even try them apart from adding some to a protein shake, although I am sure they are very good. when used for other things...

...,maybe....
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-12-2014, 03:45 PM
Go on Malka - Give it a try - You know you want to (I think). Who dares etc.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Back from training early.Started out dry with a bit of sun, although cold. About halfway in I commented to someone next to me that the sky looked like snow - within minutes it was hailing, we carried on for a bit, then Joe (trainer) yelled 'Every man for Themself' and ran off the field, we all followed. Keshi isn't dry from this mornings episode of herding ducks in their natural environment, well the outside of her isn't, so she looks like a miniature yak Got the fire lit now, girls tucked up with a raw carrot each until tea time. Those snowboarding trousers were an excellent buy, coupled with the country boots that youngest son bought me a while back, they're insulated and waterproof, big coat, woolly hat and gloves with only my nose showing I was fine. Got coat, leads, gloves, hats etc in the washer now as everything's thick mud. Gordon, what a wonderful spectacle, you lucky man. I was only wondering how Duncan was going on this morning actually, hope he's beginning to come round a bit and has bonded with the others there. I don't think peanut soup will catch on somehow
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 04:27 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased you are feeling little better Moyra.

Don't fancy that peanut butter stuff yuk1

Naughty Keshi chasing the nice ducks

Back from son's. Had a nice lunch at a local pub and then a little walk. OH kept moaning about how much further so had to return home No painting today Eileen just having a look at what needs to be done - more than I thought but with two of us working on it should get the majority done before he has to return to work.

A lot of Christmas decorations going up round here but still holding out to about the 20th before I do mine

Have a good evening everyone
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2014, 04:32 PM
LOL at OH Sue, and I'm with you as regards Christmas decs. Cannot believe the number of people got their houses done up already, trees in the window etc. I'd be fed up of it by the time it came to Christmas Day. Last week of training till the New Year next week, and it is our Christmas Party, so may look for an outfit for Keshi as there is always a fancy dress competition and I never get the chance to take part because of other stuff, this year I am totally free of all Christmas stress, so am going to see what I can see. Most stuff is for little dogs, and she is hardly little, but if there is something then I will get it for her.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

07-12-2014, 04:33 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Go on Malka - Give it a try - You know you want to (I think). Who dares etc.
They are great in protein shakes...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2014, 05:15 PM
Afternoon Gordon and Sue. I shall not be wasting another £2.50 Gordon on the jar of peanut hottie. I can send you some for a Christmas pressie if you like .
Glad you had a nice lunch Sue.
This stuff is on the hot chocolate, tea and coffee aisle Malka and sits along side hot chocolate. Don't think this any sort of protein drink just a disgusting alternative to yummy hot chocolate.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Yawns getting a bit nippy out now .little one loved seeing Santa now off to dish up roast beef ,
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

07-12-2014, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon Gordon and Sue. I shall not be wasting another £2.50 Gordon on the jar of peanut hottie. I can send you some for a Christmas pressie if you like .
Glad you had a nice lunch Sue.
This stuff is on the hot chocolate, tea and coffee aisle Malka and sits along side hot chocolate. Don't think this any sort of protein drink just a disgusting alternative to yummy hot chocolate.
Have not tried the one with chocolate yet but the plain dried peanut butter is rather nice in a protein yoghurt shake.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >