Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2014, 08:37 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning everyone milder here today its been raining.
We may take a stroll later today to the local primary school to have a wander round their Christmas fair.

Hope all poorly peeps are feeling better today and any poorly doglets too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 08:39 AM
Morning Lynn and all to follow. Have a lovely stroll round the fair. Always good to see what is on offer and to support the school. Off to the Range in a mo after I have walked Tyto. Bit damp out here today but not to cold. Hope everyone is getting better if poorly. Nippyjen hope your brother is getting better.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Morning brenda enjoy the range.
Ooooh well done yes hoping Nippy Jen's brother is improving.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-12-2014, 08:49 AM
Morning all

Lynn - I am too much of a coward to ask how the b**l*r is but hope it is finally behaving itself.

I should take Da Booga out but tbh do not feel too good and ache all over, so think it is better to stay in. I have a techie from my IP provider arriving any time between noon and 4pm to check connections and set up a new router as my router had hysterics on Friday morning...

...got it sorted but as the techie plus a new router will not cost anything better then check and set up a new router in case I cannot sort it next time it goes.

Which is another excuse not to go out. Da Booga does not care as she has already had morning zoomies outside and then indoors and is now zonked out on the couch looking like she has run a marathon!

I hope any poorlies are feeling better - and hope that nobody gets too cold or too wet.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Morning all, lot warmer here than yesterday. Enjoy your visit to the school fair Lynn. Like you all am hoping Nippy Jen's brother is improving. Must be a big worry for them all. Have a good day all. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2014, 09:02 AM
Morning Malka so far so good with the boiler.
Morning Moyra.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 09:18 AM
Goo morning

Pleased the unmentionable piece of essential equipment is behaving Lynn and enjoy your walk round the school fair.

Morning Moyra hope you a feeling a bit better today.

Enjoy your shopping Brenda

Hope there has been some improvement to you brother in law Nippy Jen.

Up later this morning. Dull and a little damp when I took Teazle out but seems to be brightening up now. Off out to Brighton to see eldest son and a meal and then plan our course of action for his painting marathon

Hope you all star safe and well. Have a good day whatever you are doing.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Morning,been up from 6am the house is gleaming! freezing cold,had to put my slippers on
Enjoy the fair LYNN,your walk BRENDA and your painting SUE
(( hugs)) MALKA,just right stay in and get well.Thinking if you NJ,hope everything is ok xx
Shower and dressed for me,be heading out for dinner later,then OH will be going back Off for a fortnight at Christmas though
See you later,enjoy your Sunday
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Oh Morning MOYRA,missed you there,you must have lost weight!! Hope you're feeling better xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Raining here at the moment with some wind, training this afternoon...lovely have dug out my snowboarding trousers for that one Girls will be going out for a walk round in the next hour, Mabs and Keshi can go on the river and Cariad and Lona can have a trot round the village as don't want to go too far and get soaked several times in the same day, am reserving the snow boarding trousers for going training. Thinking of you and your brother today Nippy and wishing for a quick improvement in his condition. Enjoy the school fair Lynn, I always mean to go to ours, but never seem to get the chance. Enjoy your meal out Eileen, come and clean here now please Moyra, hope you had a lie in after your late night excursion into DAD Having a bit of brekkie before I get myself and the girls organised and fingers crossed the rain stops, looks threatening but not torrential - at the moment
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »