Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I like the sound of the reduced to £9.99 Eileen. I will see if i can get a snowy one and then get one of those sheet things for myself. 'Er over road, well.....every window lit up, upstairs and down She's probably one of yer rellies come to think of it..
Bit of a mess when you take the snowy one out of the box,but they are so worth it Have mine about 10 years now its in the kitchen.Once it's up,you don't get any snow coming off it,it's just when you're putting it up.Its even lovely just with lights on
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 10:12 PM
sooooo .... I need to know on a need to know basis WHERE the lights reduced to £9.99 are
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
sooooo .... I need to know on a need to know basis WHERE the lights reduced to £9.99 are
Was wondering same
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Wish I could put pictures up on here but my photobox site is in chaos. Lots of sites you can go direct to your own picture file, wish we could on here. Azz if you are reading this any chance we could adopt this?
'evening Moyra, we all appreciate you staying up, you'll probably be here longer than me 'cos I found a wondeful place to walk Rianna today and we went miles which I haven't done for at leat five years so I am shattered and ready for bed.

If you have pictures on your computer then you can go to Tinypic and download one to their site and then upload it to Dogsey, compared to other picture hosting sites it's quick and you don't need to mess around with passwords and user names, I'm no expert but if I can do it anyone can

'evening Eileen how I wish that you and Lacey are well and all snuggled up on the sofa, try as I might I don't understand the logic behind some of the programmes on TV these days including some of those mentioned on here, in fact I could find nothing to interest me tonight, at least not until past the midnight hour and as you know I rarely stay up that late
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-12-2014, 10:17 PM
Oi! Hobbit! Behave yersell - Goodies as in the opposite of Baddies (as I suspect you jolly well know) nothing to do with that weird beardie - birder from Rochdale. Soon as he got a few bob together he moved darn sarf - and to be quite honest we're better of without his sort up here. No better than he ought to be, that one. As we say locally - we say other things too but I am attempting to become a "gentleman" like Harvey, so will not repeat any of our more earthy Northern Dialect quotes.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 10:19 PM
Y'see Harvey, you're far too intelligent really
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Flaming 'eck Gord are you a slow reader or what, that was pages ago, in fact it had completely slipped my mind, which isn't hard I suppose
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Was wondering same
Wee Garden store where I live.Does plants etc in the summer and Christmas dec's in the winter Will check if I can find them online anywhere for you and TW,hang about
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 10:22 PM
Thanks Harvey, did you know that tinypic are part of photobox I have used them but it is still round the houses to post pics on here as opposed to other sites where you can just take them from your own pc. Never mind because I love the site I shall endure, but it would be nice to put pics up once in a while but everyone has seen my lovely Amber on my introduction pic. which is a lovely way to say hello.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Fancy Edwina Curry going out, I thought she may win it. I'm hanging on here Eileen
Page 7 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 >