View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Norma some people are just poo. I hope they get caught too Such a shame.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-12-2014, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
who ever broke in must have cut themselves as a fair bit of blood on the glass
Hi Norma, Lynn and all

That's good 'cos it means there will be easily extracted DNA and if the scumbags have done this before and been caught (almost certainly they have) it means all the Police have to do is match the DNA on their database and go round to their house and arrest them.

What is annoying is that after all that work and all the village inconvienced (Sp?) when it comes to court the judge will just give them a slap on the wrist.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Good morning.

I hope whoever broke into the shops has a miserable Christmas but a least the village has rallied round for the children's party so they won't suffer.

Hope the boiler was an easy fix Lynn.

Hope your brother improves today Nippy.

Enjoy your training Brenda.

Lovely and frosty here this morning. Nice long walk with Teazle who has now gone back to bed. Nothing planned today except the usual housework!

Hope all those under the weather are feeling better today. Have a good one
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Morning Norma scum bags hope they get caught. Bet they won't let the villagers meet out justice to them. They would likely never do it again if they were.
Morning Malka fingers crossed Pereg remains seizure free.
Morning Moyra.
Morning Sue, morning Harvey.

Well it is chilly and frosty out there now having a cuppa and bacon sarnie. Will then tidy the house then we are popping out somewhere not sure where for a mooch about and coffee think we can afford that. Maybe cake too.

Boiler seems fine now it is switched back on hot water working and the house feels warmer even though the heating is off at the moment . Gorden checked the pressure I did email Matt this morning asking if switches can automatically turn off. He said the overheat switch may of come on and may do intermittently for a while due to there possibly still being some air in the system and to check the pressure for a while. The on/off switch got knocked off when the door was put back on you have to be gentle with it. All fine small drip from the pressure relief outlet valve that was blocked off but expect that's a good thing. Better out than in as they say. I am going to be paranoid for a while to come yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 10:33 AM
Morning all
Lynn, hope the boiler behaves and enjoy your day out
nippy hope today brings good news of your brother
norma, sorry to hear about the shop, i hope the people who did it have nothing but misery!
sorry to all i have missed, not on form at all, rough as hell, waiting for parents to return so i can get back to bed
have a good day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 10:36 AM
Morning griff hope you feel better soon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Nippy am hoping your brother comes round today and they find the reason behind the low blood pressure. My heart sank for you, Lynn, when I read the boiler didn't come on, then was happy you found the switch was off, am hoping that it is just teething troubles and once everything is going it all keeps that way. At least you are warm paupers, and coffee and cake can still be eaten. I always comfort myself that I have a roof over my head that isn't leaking and can always go for free firewood if needs be, because I bought coal this year and got some offcuts to start it off, not been yet. if you are broke,dry and warm its half the battle and not as bad as being broke, wet and cold. Griff, that sounds awful, whatever it is and please go back to bed and keep warm, is there no one who can come out to you that isn't clueless. Norma if they do find out who stole from the shops, then I'm sure that the lowlifes will meet local justice at some stage, will just have to be a while thats all. Glad the kids are going to still have their party, thats the main thing eh.We have light snow predicted for today, so if its down as far as here, you'll be getting some up there. Been a frost last night, forecast for the rest of the week is warmer with some rain, in fact seems like a lot of rain to me, hoping it stays cold, I like it better.Moyra, any improvement today at all, I do wish you hadn't cancelled that appointment at the docs because you are almost on the day when they would have seen you. Had my friend with the new knee on the phone, last time I had a chat with her I suggested ringing the NHS line, and she did that yesterday and came away extremely impressed with all the help and advice she received from them,she was put through to a trained nurse who went through absolutely everything with her and was able to allay some of the fears she was experiencing and also help her with the main issues, so thats something to know, because to be honest I expected it to be a load of humbug. She's also registered herself at a local doctors and they have been extremely helpful and have already put her details on their system, her OH took the info they needed over to them, including her previous doctor's address etc. There is an appointment in place for them both next Friday, but if she isn't well enough to attend then her OH will go on his own and they will telephone her. Sooooo people with brains at long last hey, she's a lot brighter today, yesterday's trip to the District Nurse up this end was a nightmare and she was in a lot of pain last night, and she has to go back there again on Monday for the staples to come out, but after that she will be looked after in the area she is now living in, she's already spoken to the District Nurses office in that area and she said they were lovely, all in all a positive outcome at long last!!!! Been on the phone ages, and girls should have been out, so off with Mabs and Keshi to the river and then will take Cariad and Lona out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Hey Peeps
Wet and miserable here today Heading off to take mum to her hospital appointment,she's booked in for an MRI,hates them bless her but has to be done.Took Lacey for a wee dander,she'll be fine with OH till I come back
Will pop in later,have a good day all xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi June, must admit I am concerned that I cancelled that appointment now but my chest has been a little better for a day or two, The broncho stop linctus does seem to help so I thought I would stick with it a bit longer. I hate going to the docs you end up catching more than you went in with. Just wish I could get rid of the pain below my right shoulder, especially when I cough. I might see if I can get an emergency appointment first thing Monday, again if I can get through on the phone because that is the main problem these days. I might have to go up there and see what they can do.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
Eileen, hope your mum's MRI goes well.

Nippy Jen, any further news on your brother?
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »