Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 07:56 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Saturday).

Morning everyone dry and cold here this morning.
Oh dear heating didn't come on this morning and no hot water. Went down to check boiler over heat light on. Pushed re-set button boiler fired up then went off. Pressure all fine. Noticed the on/off rocker switch was off. Turned it on and all working. Can an on/off switch tun itself off ? Have emailed Matt but hopefully it got switched when the door was put back on. Pleeeeeassssssse.
Not sure what we are doing today seeing as we are now paupers.

Nippy Jen thinking of you and your brother and family.
Hope your friends knee is beginning to feel better June and that she starts getting better care.
Elaine hoping the car gets back today and at a reasonable time.
Hoping all other poorly peeps and doglets all well today too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Oh Lynn, your heart must have sunk. Lets hope the reason is as simple as you think. It is jolly cold you really need the heating now.
Thank you for thinking of us, no change over night so I hope things will be well. Its my SiL I worry about.
Hope everyone is well and managing to keep warm. I will be back later.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Yep chilly here. Hope you are both keeping warm. Off out soon for dog training. Bet they will be ott as this weather seems to have an affect on there behaviour and then if it is windy wow. I find them fun when they are like that but the owners don't always understand that they are like kids in this weather. Give me snow and then they are even more fun. Have a good day. Might be able to pop in later. Take care all to follow and on here already. Nippy jen still thinking of your brother. Hope he had a good night.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Morning Nippy Jen glad things aren't worse the same is good I guess, what is needed now is improvement. Fingers crossed.

My heart can't sink any lower its almost like I wake and go too bed expecting problems these days it makes it less of a trial and disappointment when I am proved right.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Morning Brenda this weather effects Dillon too. Good luck with the training.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 08:28 AM
Good morning Lynn Nippy and all to come
Do hope boiler's a simple fix after all that's been done Lynn
Huggs to all concerned Nippy
Oh boy is it cold out there frost lifted ,wouldn't be surprised if we got snow the sky's heavy looking
Just the usual today
Village very down yesterday as our wee shop got broken into in the early ours .
The thieving scumbags even took the charity boxes the polar bear prize (guess the bears b/day ) proceeds going towards the village bairns Xmas party
A cafe 9miles away got done too it sells Nikki nacki noos
Hope the catch the gits
Moyra , Malka hope your both well and anyone else that's poorly
All dog walks ,training classes ,shopping trips ,or what ever you've got on the card today is enjoyable
Sorry didn't mean to put a damper on the daily thread
(Just flipping upset )
Sorry if I've missed anyone
Take care stay safe xxxxxx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 08:31 AM
Norma some people are just pants. Hope they catch who did it. Have they got cctv?
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Sadly no tv Brenda who ever broke in must have cut themselves as a fair bit of blood on the glass
it's just a wee old fashioned village shop
I know what the village would like to do to the gits
The bairns won't suffer as there's already plans I place that the party will go ahead
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Morning all

Lynn - all I can say is Booger. When it is cold here, which is never anywhere near cold as you can be, at least I do have heaters [unless the lecci goes off...] but when there is no sun I have no hot water as I do not know if the electric heater inside the water tank works or not - new tank having been fitted recently.

And I was told when I moved in that if I switched on the lecci water heater all the rest of the electricity will blow - so I have never tried it.

Everything crossed that you can get that bdooly boiler working properly as it is not funny any longer, is it.

Hope everyone else is OK. Da Booga has made it to Day 5 sz-free but has to go another 9 days minimum before the next blood tests to see whether she is, in fact, suffering from the start of hepatic disease. Not that there is anything we can do if she is, but she needs another blood test for comparison, then probably an ultrasound - and then what?

No idea and neither has Ram.

Guess we will cross that bridge if we get to it.

Have a good day everyone.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2014, 09:06 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Lynn, that must have had you worried initially re the boiler. Glad it came good.

Jenny, was hoping there would be some improvement in your brother, sending healing thoughts and prayers.

Norma, that is so low life, God pays debts, hope they get their due!

Morning Brenda and all who follow on as well. Have a good day, God bless.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »