Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-12-2014, 12:04 PM

Not a good first impression

Yesterday I placed an order for a new pair of walking shoes costing £80 , ones I find are comfortable and had before.
So I placed an order with New Forest Footwear Company as the on the internet claimed to have in stock which may other didn't have. Ok got an email saying not in stock until 16 December which was fine by me as I am prepared to wait. So sent back an email to that affect.
Then tried phoning them to confirm the email and it took an hour to get through as the phone was constantly engaged.

Not a very good impression as the phone is a lifeline for any business. eventually got to talk to someone who said his collegue was dealing with another customer! EH for an hour, I don't think so. I do hate it when people lie to make an excuse.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Kinda takes the joy out of the item when you do eventually get it,doesn't it?
So far I've been lucky this year,just the one mishap Resulting in me having to cancel my debit card now awaiting a new one,but at least I know my account is safe
Have you manage to get it sorted
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Lacey annoying when you have to do that, mums had to do that this year, its so inconvenient. Tumbleweed, hope your shoes arrive before xmas
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 07:21 PM
Tumble do you think the long wait was because of the Christmas rush? Very annoying and does try your patience.

I have had a disappointment today too. My son asked me to order a coat for my Dil, so that he cold keep it as a surprise. Luckily I kept a copy of the order and of the email acknowledging the order. It arrived today, size 12 ordered, size 16 sent
A real nuisence having to send it back and the worry about will it now get here in time.