View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Oh good,I won't have to take pics If you order them on Amazon,they come with a free freezer otherwise they'd melt
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 06:04 PM
I am in bed Tw, the cat is in the dog crate next to me, my dad said wait until i get the cough lol, likes to give me something to look forward to.
i also hope nippys brother is ok
Lynn, hope the fella realizes he has messed with the wrong people
hope moyra is ok
lacey off to google snow sheet
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 06:11 PM
you two( TW and GRIFF) searching for snow sheets Looney toons the pair of ya I always use them,just make everything look wintery and it catches the lights and looks cool.actually it looks Bloomin freezing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 06:19 PM
Don't know abut brighter June feeling pretty angry now over a wasted £400 and his denial. Eldest brother and Gorden say if he is offering any kind of refund he is admitting guilt. He might think the email sent is implying Grants have visited and that might shake him up. In total we have spent so far without any money back £1,300 I know its cheaper than a new boiler but its still a lot of money which has now put other jobs on hold again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Lynn, I hope you get your money back from that con man, he is tantamount to admitting he was wrong agreeing to repay you some of the money. Let's hope the Boiler is all good now and you can move on. Very cold in this flat tonight as the night storage heaters have lost their heat. I shall be seeking the warmth of my bed early tonight so I hope all the DAD peeps behave themselves. Have a good evening all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 06:50 PM
Eileen you HAVE got a strange sense of humour, fancy telling me that Amazon are sending a free freezer with every order, thank goodness I, at least, am normal everyone knows you couldn't get a freezer in the same packet as a snow sheet. Have to admit they are effective. Youngest son been on the phone today and is taking me to choose a Christmas tree on Monday, he has an amazing artificial one, and the one I got from Asda last year was embarrassing in not only its titchiness, but total cr@ppiness. I have always got a real one, but cannot struggle with one on my own to get in and out of the house and then to the tip, so he has a customer who sells them and we're off to there on Monday. So a snow sheet may be just the job to put it on. Griff, stay warm and hope you're better soon. Lynn, at least you are still with us and not been blown up or scalded horribly, have you contacted Trading Standards about him, you must do because they have powers you don't. Heard from friend with the new knee. Seen the District Nurses, they have checked the wound and its clean and doing well, and she's done an excellent job with it. She is on course to have the staples out on Monday, she asked about equipment to help her mobility whilst she gets going again, and they said she won't need any because her knee is new...... is there anyone out there with half a brain anymore
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 06:57 PM
Doing that Monday June.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Good, he needs to know and understand that it is bad practice to rip people off and if he does then there will be Consequences to his actions.I'm hoping they will get some money back for you in time for Christmas
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Never mind the snow sheets (Yes! I Googled them too!) cop a look at the The Irish Fairy door company, they're on Google. The Mem is besotted by them it seems. They are either true to their name or they are actually full size front doors for my mate "The Hobbit". Either way it seems some have been ordered by the Mem (you lot will be pleased to know I'll be getting the bill!). Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 07:22 PM
New tree TW that'll be lovely.Snow sheet only really looks good under a snow branched tree otherwise it just looks like a puddle Covers up the stand too
LYNN
OH is off to get the takeway and stop off for a bottle of red Its absolutely freezing out there
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »