View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 12:24 PM
You are such a good neighbour GRIFFGet yourself off to the doc's will ya?Or I'll turn into the Incredible hulk Best to get checked over,hate to think of you poorlie (( hugs))
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 12:46 PM
I won't get to see my good doctor so i won't go, one of them actually told me off for getting ill on a Friday!!! and the woman i saw last time just sat there going " ii don't know what to do with you" and then asked me what usually made me feel better when i hadn't had the problem before. My dad will be home at 3.30 so i can go back to bed then if i want
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-12-2014, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Awww,that poor wee dog Bad enough throwing her out of a car but with her pregnant tooMost likely shocked and hurt too MALKA.Hope when she comes round and starts to feel hungry,she'll come to you or someone and get help.How can a person sleep at night after doing the like?
No sign of her at all Eileen. I went out again, way up the road this time as that was where I thought I had last seen her, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I cannot go out again now until Sunday as it will be too dark for me to find her tomorrow evening after the Sabbath is out.

I have put out some of Pereg's emergency kibble - not where Pereg can get it though, so maybe this little shrimp will find it? I also put some in a disposable bowl on the corner by the macolet, but of course any of the loose dogs can get to both.

But there is nothing more I can do now, is there.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 02:15 PM
Griff, are these the neighbours who are dragging their feet re the garage? If so, you are a veritable saint! What about taking the reg number of the van he's driving just in case. i do hope you're OK because it is Friday after all and no chance whatsoever for you being ill over the weekend, its like living in the 3rd world isn't it, having to trek miles for medical attention Wot Happened Eileen, do not get tangled up in miles of fairy lights, and whats a snowsheet. Had a strange walk, set of in sunshine with Cariad and Keshi, with all good intentions of a training session, sky went black, I thought oh that looks like snow, I was wrong, it was hail We had a walk round, Keshi had a game with her gel ball, and set off home, by then the hail and rain had disappeared. Got home, my gloves were wringing wet, put a dry pair on, took Lona and Mabs out. Are the schools finished for holidays yet, only the local one is shut up. We got onto the country park and Mabs was offlead with a line on a harness, still had Lona onlead, woman was walking along nearby with either a large whippet or small greyhound, kept Lona onlead, Mabs went to say hello and it ran a mile, poor thing, felt terrible, Mabs wouldn't say boo to a goose either, so she followed it eager to prove she was non combatative, poor thing ran off, lady was OK'ish, I said she is not going to do anything, she is really shy, called Mabs who (thank goodness) came back straight away, although confused as to what was going on, lady said she would go a different way, as Mabs obviously eager to say hello to this poor dog who was scared stiff. Mabs stopped looking back in the end, and we had a lovely walk, although very muddy. In the distance could see a lady with 2 harlequin Danes, never seen her before, they were stunning and absolutely so well trained. Not heard from my friend, she will be more than likely on her way to the District Nurses place up here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 02:48 PM
TW, no this is the other side neighbours... i don't speak to them and wouldn't care if their house got broke into except i would worry about their dogs or cats getting out. Oooops, at least mabs came back when she was called.
my dad just rang to see if i needed anything..bless him
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 04:35 PM
A snow sheet is for putting in under the tree,on the fireplace and various other places to make the house look festive Took me ages to track some down but I got it now
MALKA,not much else you can do at this point,try not to worry.Be good to see if she finds the food,bless her.
We have another stray on our road,Jack Russell,been staying with a neighbour for 3 days.Has a flea collar on,been well looked after and he's gorgeous Met them out for a dander earlier so I said I'd check some sites see if anyone has reported him missing,no luck so far She's happy to keep him Untill there's any news,so at least he's safe,warm and fed
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 05:00 PM
What does a snow sheet look like Weather is strange here, blue sky and sunshine, set off to go shopping and next minute torrential rain, gone really cold, wouldn't be surprised if there's snow higher up. I put the heated seat on low, and it was lovely, then got a bit to hot for comfort, so switched it off, but it was nice Hope you're OK up there Norma, nice and warm and tucked up in front of the fire. Griff, are you in bed now, your dad was very thoughtful wasn't he
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Evening everyone. Had a nice day with my friend and managed an hour on the way back to stop at Mark and Tracey's for a cuppa and catch up
Sorry to hear people are still unwell, about cars not back yet, poor little dogs dreadful and your poor friends knee June.
I hope you have had some good news about your brother Nippy Jen.

Well boiler all done fingers crossed now we can put that too bed. Gorden received an email from the first boiler man he is denying capping off the over flow pipe so either didn't know what he was capping off or is accusing me of lying. He has offered us back £100 out of the £400 he was paid. He likes too call himself a fair and honest man. I don't think so.
Gorden is about to ask the question what did you think it was you capped off ? Also to email him the email from the Grants technician.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 05:41 PM
It looks like a sheet,its white and resembles snow TW I'll take a pic when I'm done
LYNN,good job with the boiler Didn't like to say but you so need a bath
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 05:46 PM
No word from Nippy yet about her brother, hope its a case of No News Is Good News. Of course he is going to deny it Lynn, otherwise he is leaving himself open to goodness knows what in so many different areas, it could have been very serious indeed. You sound a bit brighter in yourself now, a day away from it all makes all the difference. The first of the babies left for his new home today, he is now called Marshall, and they have already sent piccies back to her of him settling in, so she's forwarding them over to me. He's got paws like spades, the other girl is going tomorrow, so she is in the midst of doing her 21 frozen ready meals for her puppy pack. Googled snow sheet and found them on Amazon,never heard or seen them before
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »