Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Morning

Nippy - I really hope today brings you good news.

Lynn - I hope things finally get sorted with the boiler.

Very busy here recently. Michael's nativity was wonderful and his singing was the loudest and clearest. I was so proud of him and the teachers thought he was amazing.

Christmas decs up tomorrow so I need to have a clear up.

I hate Advent calendars - every morning I get a reminder of how little time there is until Christmas and I'm still not ready!

Have a good day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Awww,that poor wee dog Bad enough throwing her out of a car but with her pregnant tooMost likely shocked and hurt too MALKA.Hope when she comes round and starts to feel hungry,she'll come to you or someone and get help.How can a person sleep at night after doing the like?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Nippy, i really hope your brother has had a good night and there is improvement today
Lynn, enjoy your day and put the boiler out of your mind. i will have everything crossed that it will be o.k
Hi lucky star, nice to see you, glad michael did you proud
I am poorly.... headache, aches and a sore throat, i am supposed to go and get a blood test done everytime i get a sore throat but at this rate i would have no blood left and spend my life at the walk in centre. mum has offered to come home so i can go to the doctors but i just can't be bothered, i am staying in and may fetch my quilt down.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-12-2014, 10:41 AM
I cannot find her Eileen - been out again on The Silver Monster with food [but without Pereg] and I just cannot find her anywhere.
Jakesmummy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2014, 10:45 AM
Well I got up and out early today.
Jakes leg is doing great, and the weather is meant to give us here in the south a deep freeze tonight, so maybe no mucky paws to wash tomorrow.
I do hope everyone is well happy and all fur baby's have waggle tails.
Malka I do hope u have had another night without your fur baby having fits.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Morning everyone. Sending hugs to all that need them. Hope the poor little dog can be made safe Malka. Nippyjen thinking of you. Good luck to those that have boiler problems. Gordon beware of sheep with large horns. Off now for a coffee before doing jacket potatoes and quiche for lunch. ttfn keep warm and dry peeps.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Nippy, am hoping its good news about your brother today, you must be so worried and upset. Lynn, I've got it all crossed for the boiler, and its good you're getting out of the house and away from it all, you must surely be ready to explode yourself with it all. Have a lovely day with your friends, because you surely need it. Elaine have they said when the car will be ready, you'll get the phone call out of the blue perhaps later on, just when you've given up hope. Just spoken to my friend with the new knee and things are getting worse No one is interested one bit in providing medical assistance. Have said to her to ring NHS Direct and see what they come up with, waiting to hear the next instalment. She's a good way from me now, she was only up the road, and I assure you she would not be in that situation if she was still living near to me!!! Her father's going over there today to run her back up this end to the District Nurse as that seems to be the only way to get her seen and sorted out, new dressings on and a supply of dressings given to her. Griff, please be careful and look after yourself. Weathers good this morning, sunshine and blue sky and girlies revving up to go out
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I cannot find her Eileen - been out again on The Silver Monster with food [but without Pereg] and I just cannot find her anywhere.
Trying to get a petrified dog to come to you is pretty hard.Its a horrible feeling,I know Hopefully she'll stay safe,off the road and show up again.Its possible someone might have taken her in already( fingers crossed) Would have been kinder to drop this poor girl off at a rescue center,people shock the hell out of me sometimes!! Good luck,keeping fingers and paws crossed for a happy ending xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Great to hear Jake's leg is better
TW,all that carry on with your friend is a disgrace Sure you're worried about her (( hugs))
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 11:28 AM
TW, i think if i were your friend i would be heading up to A&E, something does not sound right and for her to not get any help at all s just plain wrong, you have to be so careful with the new joints.
hmmm some fella has just gone up my next door neighbours path, he turned up in a van with a hoist on the top and he had "gas" on the back of his jerkin...not british gas or anything, the girl next door is at work so i will have to listen for any noises next door, they have 2 dogs but last time they were allegedly broke into the dog did nothing
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »