Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 07:57 AM

Dogsey Morning Thread...Friday

Morning all, so thats another week over
I've not heard any news over night so my fingers are crossed and I shall ring my SiL in a while.
I hope you are all well and ready for the forecast snow, stay warm and safe everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Morning Nippy Jen fingers crossed your brother is rallying. X

Today is D.day Matt returns the holding tank he felt it would take him at least 5 hours to re-enforce and hopefully sort the boiler out. We have fingers crossed now when its up and running nothing else turns up he could of damaged. Mostly pipework I would imagine if its going to be anything else.
I am a bit excited but mostly nervous. The thought of the bill isn't making me feel too good either.
I shall not be here today to over see things Gorden will I am off to see my friend today.

I hope all poorly peeps and doglets are feeling well and aches and pains are easing.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Good morning all,

Nippy Jen, hope you get some good news from your SIL.

Lynn, fingers crossed and prayers said that you too will have some better news today!

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 08:33 AM
Good morning everyone
Nippy I do hope you have good news today (((hugs )))
Lynn fingers crossed this is the end with the boiler saga
Have a lovley day with your friend
Moyra ,Malka hope your both feeling better today ((hugs))
Anyone else feeling poorly human or doglets get getter soon
Dry but frosty here
Same old same old
Hope everyone has a good day
Take care stay safe xxxxxxx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Morning all
Nippy I do hope you get some positive news toda (((Big Hug))) for you
Lynn fingers firmly crossed for you today, I hoe you have a good day with your friend
Not much planned, popping into town, need to get tea bags there is a crisis when we run out lol then taking Rosie out
See you all later
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Oh Lynn, I really hope there is good news with your boiler today. I have a feeling that it will be an early Christmas present for you
Thank you everyone for the good wishes, you are all such good friends x
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 09:26 AM
Good morning

Sorry to read about your brother in law Nippy. Fingers crossed for better news today and that he has improved.

Fingers also crossed for your boiler Lynn that this may be the end of the saga for you. Enjoy your day out with your friend

Hope both Norma and Moyra are feeling a little better today.

Dull and cold here. Teazle walked, bread busy baking in the bread maker and another Christmas pudding slowly cooking in the slow cooker. Have made a medium size for Christmas, there will be four for dinner, and two smaller ones, most probably one for the New Year as my sister likes them and I doubt if Paul, eldest, will have surfaced from the floor of his friend's house having celebrated there

OH has mentioned going for a walk along the beach at Pevensey this morning but so far he has not surfaced so I think I can safely say we won't be going

Hope you all have a good day.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Morning
Popping my head in to see if there's any news from NJ,fingers crossed all will be well and for you too LYNN(( hugs))
Bit worried about our very own self confessed heart throb,not safe to be on DAD anymore I fear Really think he hit his head badly in that fall ......
SUE,you are so organised hope you get down to the beach xx
I need some snow sheets for under Claude.Wee shop I usually go to has closed so off in search Chilly but lovely here,have a great day all,see ya later
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Morning all....

Have a safe journey Lynn, although I expect you have already left. Have a great day away from the boiler and when you get home all is fixed and a steaming hot bath is ready.

So sorry to see your brother is not well NippyJen, hope you get some better news today xx

Still no car, dont know when I will get it back.

Have a good weekend xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

05-12-2014, 10:12 AM
Afternoon all - been out on and off for the last four hours trying to rescue a tiny dog I saw thrown out of a car when I went across to the macolet very early this morning.

I keep seeing her but she rushes off whenever anyone gets near to her - a tiny little bitch - a minpin type - and pregnant.

I could not look after her but my vet could find someone to foster her. I just can not get near enough to get her and she will not take any food even if I put it down and then go away.

I do not think there will be a happy outcome and would like to do unmentionable things to the person that dumped her. I could not even get the numberplate written down - was just a white Subaru.

Stopped just outside the macolet - the tiny dog was thrown out, and the car raced off.

I wish I could find her.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »