Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Good morning every one,

Thank you every one for your kind words of support, they do help.

I've had a better night, I haven't spoken to him all night and this morning I came down stairs and it felt a little bit more normal. (What ever normal is)

He may be coming home tonight of she might drop him off tomorrow morning on the way to work, I'm waiting of a phone call later this afternoon to find out how he has been and to finalize what is happening.

And I have been a good boy, I haven't chewed the plaster off the walls. I'm due a bonio I think

Ian
mutthouse
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-09-2006, 10:06 AM
And a cup of tea to dunk it in xx
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by mutthouse View Post
And a cup of tea to dunk it in xx
MazY
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
So no worries.

It's a good idea, although my carer's may get slightly worried about my mental state if I did that.

Ian
Thanks for that. I had absolutley no idea of your past experiences so wrote in complete ignorance. Again, my apologies.
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-09-2006, 10:27 AM
Good wishes to you Ian, and to Blackie who seems to have found someone to care for him almost as well as you would do.

Forget the Bonio - have yourself a pig's ear and a nice meaty marrowbone ( and the same for Blackie)
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 05:47 PM
HE'S BACK!!!

Hi everyone,

Blackie has just come back, he wandered in the house as though he'd been on a walk. With his wagging. The lady brought her fiance with her, they're a nice couple. He settled in ok, and never once wimpered or anything. I did that instead. He got on well with the little boy, he just sat beside Blackie and stoked him most of the weekend. They say the lad never even got his toys out to play, he was so facinated by Blackie.

So they have kept all his bedding, bowls etc for when he goes back. I told them I don't know when I will be needing them to pick him up, they said "oh, just give me a call at work or at home when I get back, that's no problem"

So now it is just me to get myself organised. I thought while he was away I would do a load of odd jobs that needed doing, I got my case packed and that was it!!!

See you soon.

Ian
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-09-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by mutthouse View Post
Ian when you read all of that its a miracle that your mental state is as healthy as it is, i believe i have said it before but i will say it again you are still an inspiration to me - thank you xx
Thanks, I don't think my mental state is as it should be. I'm surprised that I don't need to be on meds.

The trick is to put everything into pigeon holes, then take every piece of problem etc out one by one and work on it and analyse what the best course of action is then do it!!

Ian
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Hi Ian it sounds as if Blackie has found someone really nice to care for him, that must be a weight off your mind even thought parting from him will be painful

Lots of positive hopeful thoughts coming your way, take care Ian, many here won't forget you while you are away ...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2