Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2017, 06:47 AM

Daily Thread Tuesday 12th September

Good morning everyone

Typical journey then down the M1/M25 but pleased the results were good so now how the results of having shingles clear quickly. Good luck with your repeat journey today Besoeker

Do hope Lara improves quickly Harvey. Give the girlie a hug. Oh best not leave Casey out of that either

Soon be safe behind your walls June but at least he seems to have gone.

Well my parcel has finally arrived in Sao Paulo now it remains to be seen if it can get to my son's address. Its due to be delivered today. Barry's seems to have finally left the USA having visited most of the states contained therein

Hope everyone is well.

Lovely day today, nothing planned as boiler being serviced this pm.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2017, 07:09 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow. I am glad the parcel finally made it to Sao Paula and with a bit of luck your son may receive it today.

Glad you got your paint Lynn and the drain fixed under the bath.

Harvey, sorry to hear poor Lara is going through it again, hope she is better soon.

June, hope you are ok and the girls too, did you get your little sander?

Griff, Brenda, Mandy et al hope you are all ok. Jenny hope you have better weather today.

Have a good day all both two and four legged friends, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.

Lovely bright morning here and washing out hope it stays out on the line today and dries.
We are popping out in a bit for breakfast we have earned it and a bath panel.
Then driving over to a couple of places to see what the areas are like. We have seen a couple of houses whether they will still be on the market when we have sold who knows but never to early to check out areas.

Sue glad the parcel has at last arrived.
Harvey hope Lara is feeling better soon.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today to.

This one isn't to far up the road from where we are already. I think lorries go down this raod though so some research would be needed.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-43359348.html
This is the other one still classed as being in wisbech so not to far up the road we think but we have never heard of this village.
Quirky little cottage lovely garden and although it needs some work it looks mostly cosmetic. We do love our quirky.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-...-65937944.html
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Euggghhhh, i still feel like rubbish, managed to get the hoover round and ironing done...sitting down with painkillers, coffee and crisps Lol...then i need to wash up and put the recycling out.
Mum and dad are due back this afternoon so that means i can go back to bed and not need to worry about the dogs...thankfully
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2017, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Do hope Lara improves quickly Harvey. Give the girlie a hug. Oh best not leave Casey out of that either
Hi Sue, vet said a few days, have to try not to hug her too hard around the neck just in case it triggers that pinched nerve. But she has lots of stroking and tummy rubs

Casey gets plenty of hugs too, right now he is positioned strategically behind my chair, he knows as soon as I move it's W_A_L_K_I_E_S time, he gets so excited, it's the high point of his day

Glad your parcel at least got to Brazil waiting to hear from you that it did arrive at sons address. Likewise with Barrys one even if did touch down at every American state in the union
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Euggghhhh, i still feel like rubbish,
Oh heck, hope it doesn't last too long and you're all better by tonight
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Have you thought of a Mctimoney Chiropractor, Harvey. I have a wonderful woman who comes to see to Lona's back when needed.
Like the 2nd one better than the first one, Lynn. Looks a lot prettier, AND I see you have your own parking
Got out and back on the bone run as early as I could, weather lovely and sunny, still....but rain forecast later and all tomorrow, am hoping to do a little more painting this afternoon as there is a very strong breeze which will dry it quickly. High winds up to 70mph, forecast later tonight as well. There's been flooding in some areas already,so no idea what will happen if it carries on into winter, I rather think the debris that I have reported so many times to the EA will show itself. Very annoying, they were cutting down small trees around the pumping station the other day, not really getting to the potential real problems are they, rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic comes to mind.
Having a butty and a brew then watch Doctors and out to get the painting started, fingers crossed it stays nice for at least the next few hours
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Been down the garden sorting the compost into two crates that were on Paul and Beth's drive it's cleared something at least.
I was very brave digging about in it Gorden eventually came down and helped. Looking a lot tidier few more dump runs to be done.
The house with the beautiful garden right near the Bedford river was nice but so far out not isolated plenty of housing but no shops nearby for miles and we have to think of our old age now. Also the parking area was very small. Alright for just us two but if you had visitors not so good.
The second one the garden is hardly garden at all and mostly all parking area.
Where it looks like it might wrap around the back of the house it doesn't.
So both off the watch list. At least we are close enough to do the drive by's.

griff hope you feel better soon.
Glad the bone run is out of the way June.
Harvey gentle hugs it is for Lara and Casey.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2017, 02:32 PM
i am still feeling cack, i have bit the bullet and booked for a blood test tomorrow....hope everything is o.k as i was doing quite well all things considered Lol
TW, i would like to come and play games with your neighbours
Lynn, the right house will be there this time right when you want it
Harvey, enjoy the walk and i hope Lara is better soon ....whatever i have i have had since friday, i asked at the drs if there was a sore throat thing doing the rounds but the receptionist said no...she didn't offer an appointment so i didn't ask (can't be bothered with getting dressed and going out)
Mum and dad have landed, just picked the car up from the parking place...at least it is in one piece and i will inspect for damage when i feel up to it, last time it came back with a whopping great scratch down the side...chippy tea tonight which means my tummy will be bad but mum and dad are buying so i can't moan Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Have you thought of a Mctimoney Chiropractor, Harvey. I have a wonderful woman who comes to see to Lona's back when needed.
Thank you for that June, I have a few minutes so will search around and see if anyone nearby. Many years ago my brother had a chiropractor (Not sure if it was Mctimoney) come to work on his horse's back, he had spent a fortune on vets to no effect, this lady came and fixed his horse in two sessions.

With my back the Doc. told me there's nothing can be done (Don't think they like the 'alternative' medicine people much ) it usually lasts about a week and then mysteriously disappears.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >