Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

09-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Hi Harvey, how are you??
i have spent 2 hours waiting for my laptop to update...what a pain in the bum Lol
The mouse sanders are so easy to use....honest
we had trouble with our plug, it is one that you just push and it closes and push it again and it pops up...my dad decided he wanted it, no such nonsense with the bath....i bought a plain old plug and chain before he could do anything Lol.
Hi Griff I'm fine thanks, 2 hours to update just as well you were not going out

Yes I think June will find the 'mouse sander' does the job.

Oh yes, those plugs where you push to open and push again to close grrrrrrrrrrr we have one in the bathroom sink and it's constantly getting blocked. I know it sounds boring but sometimes the simple things are the best, they work, they don't cost a fortune, and they don't go wrong
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2017, 07:16 PM
Lol....i know Harvey why on earth does a plug need to be fancy? So long as it blocks the hole...jobs a good un!!
Viceroys house was p.k...nothing fantastic, now watching some film called pompei??
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Gonna watch last night of the proms when it switches to BBC1 at 9pm
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Griff I could understnd her being worried if we had done the walk daily for years but only 2nd time going that way I think it was the fact they are large hay bales covered in Black plastic and unusual.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Update on bath situation. New plug etc., in. Seems the u bend has a leak it was cross threaded. so it has been removed and will be replaced with a new one tomorrow fingers crossed that will stop the drip, drip, drip. That is where it was coming from.
Gorden has also discovered it is a shallow u bend and that is why the upstairs bath takes much longer to empty nothing to do with macerators.

Had tea npw drinking much earned rum and black.(Currant) haven't had one for years forgot how tasty they are.

Moyra shame about the bread maker. June you do still need all the same ingredients as if making yourself just that it does all the kneading and proving in the machine then bakes it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2017, 08:43 PM
Awww bet Brooke was warning them off then, hopefully when she sees them again they won't need to be told
Lynn, pleased you have found the problem...hope the drip will be cured
Pompeii has been a good film
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-09-2017, 08:44 PM
Our hound was trotting on three legs on Wednesday.
I looked at his problem paw, the left rear, and found nothing other than it seemed tender.

t could have bee a grass seed, maybe still is, but he is now galloping around.
Vet or no Vet?
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2017, 08:49 PM
Hello all
Had torrential rain then sun the rain.
We went out last night, well afternoon then ended up staying out till late

Today we went to Homebargains & B&M to get a few bits, problem is I always end up buying more things got Rosie a couple of new toys, and I know it's early but I love the smell a Pumpkin spice candle from Homebargains for £2.99 bargain, and it smell gorgeous
We also went to Tesco and they had a Baileys latte macchiato pack for the Tassimo yum
I've watched Strictly now got Xfactor on itv +1
I have to admit I'm shattered today, my fault lol
Hope you enjoying/enjoyed to run & black, Lynn I've had a g&t but only the one tonight.
Kazz Glad Brock was ok on the walk back bless her
TW I have to laugh about Virgin cos they've layed cables all round us except on our street and those just round us. Tony says he'd get rid of sky. I'm not sure as we've never had bother with Sky just the price. I'm using now tv for sport & movies as we've got it from my lad at the moment. So saves us a bit of money.
Griff I'm having a lazy day tomorrow, glad you've enjoyed yours
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2017, 08:51 PM
Besoeker If he's ok now, I'd just keep an eye on him. That's my thought. Rosie has done that in past, worry me then just like that be absolutely fine
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-09-2017, 09:10 PM
Oooooo Mandy you norty girl lol....fancy stopping out! Hmmmm now i hinknit was Starbucks but i read today they are doing a pumpkin spice latte or coffee of some description.
Pompeii was a good film, now in bed watching ncis new Orleans
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >