Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
They do leave you feeling sort of spellbound don't they
I felt as if i'd been transported into a medieval fantasy novel, I was completely transfixed by her
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Pomeranian's

Me want.
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Pomeranian's

Me want.
omg me too. haha they are so funny. I think if it got something that small i'd have to call it something like Titan though....
Pep_Sounds
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm not usually one for Staffies/Staffy Xs - not that I dislike them, but I never once thought of having one in our family. But this summer we found this little beauty running around our local park chasing squirrels and causing a fair amount of chaos.

My OH managed to catch hold of her and calm her while I ran to a nearby shop and bought a cheap collar and lead as she was collar-less. We stayed in the park for a couple of hours, hoping we'd find her owner, but to no avail.
We took her to the police station, described how we found her, but when they said they'd had no report matching her we asked if we could keep her at home until/unless her owner came forward. I couldn't stand the thought of this young friendly pup being "locked in the cells" (dog pound).
Her owner came forward the next day and the police called us to bring the dog in. Never thought saying goodbye to a Staffy would touch my heart as it did, even just knowing her for a little over 24 hours!

HannahnMaggie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-11-2012, 10:24 PM
I met my mums friends CKCS recently and fell in love with him! Had never met a ckcs in the flesh before and couldn't believe how small he was. Never been fond of small dogs but he was just gorgeous! I kept threatening to sneak him home with me My friend also has two JRTs who i fell in love with, was very suprised i warmed to them so quickly cause like i say, i've never been one for small dogs
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-12-2012, 02:44 PM
A few years ago a friend came to stay bringing her two dogs with her. One was a Rottie, the other a Staffie cross ... both breeds I'd never dream of having but they were so well behaved and lovable I fell in love with them!
Dalmonda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-12-2012, 09:58 AM
Any and all Spaniels! I have a spaniel problem!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2