Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Can only comment on my lot too dam smart certainly not a breed for the faint hearted as a first dog going from couch potato to working mode in a nano second as long as one puts in the work (as with any dog )
Used to work labs and ess up until the pointers different ball game regards training altogether
Apart from our 11mth old they will be working from August to February anything from 3to 5days a week
Thanks Norma, I said you had no photos of your imaginary dogs, but then who actually takes photos of invisible doggies.

Did I mention that Thunder caught his first trout last week? You won't see that everywhere, or anywhere but Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...aken/lightbox/
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2016, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Nextranks.com is the name of the website Jackie. I am just wondering though whether this is an American website. I come from a family who have of hunted for centuries and I've never heard of such a thing in the uk.
Yea perhaps English Foxhounds come from China

OMFG
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2016, 03:00 AM
I know ... I got it wrong, but understandably so. The situation is so complicated in your country - it would appear that just 9 states are attempting to get docking and ear cropping banned, but seriously as that woman I quoted whose name I forget, it is a complete shambles.

And what do you mean by the Queeniepoo - if you are referring to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, to my knowledge she has nothing to do with America's legislation, state or federal.
Gnash seriously, are you related to Benny in any way?

Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Do you realize that the Titanic was an unsinkable British masterpiece, just like the range rover?

How long did it take you to realize???????????????

Should have taken about .05 seconds.
I repeat ... you are totally sick
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Can only comment on my lot too dam smart certainly not a breed for the faint hearted as a first dog going from couch potato to working mode in a nano second as long as one puts in the work (as with any dog )
Used to work labs and ess up until the pointers different ball game regards training altogether
Apart from our 11mth old they will be working from August to February anything from 3to 5days a week
Yes ... gsp's are hyper hyper hyper! Lizzie was one ball of muscle and nervous energy!! She would have loved to live with you ... working 3-5 days a week!
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2016, 08:51 PM
Actually the white Star Line management was sick for forcing the captain of the Titanic to run full speed in iceberg filled waters, just so they could set a transatlantic crossing speed record. This was just another British screwup aimed to prove they could make better wares than America, which continued to make the best machinery that saved England from the Third Reich.

Reality.

Now run along baldy.

NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2016, 09:08 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworst.../#6beaafb63fab

Britain Is Poorer Than Any US State: Yes, Even Mississippi

Fraser Nelson, over at the Spectator, has a little post about how the UK, Britain (the native home for both of us), is actually poorer than all but one of the US States. Tucking in right behind Alabama and just above Mississippi. Despite the fact that he once fired me from the employ of that fine magazine he’s a nice guy so I’ll point out that he’s largely correct but falls over in one final detail. For Britain is actually poorer than all US States, all of them bar none.

We should point out that this doesn’t mean that the median income in all US States is either higher or even equal to UK incomes. For while that’s limited by the GDP per capita, properly adjusted for price differentials (ie, by PPP), there are also other influences. For example, the percentage of national income that flows to capital is a little higher in the US than the UK. Further, the US is a more unequal country (the properly adjusted gini is some 0.38 there, to 0.33 for us) meaning that the rich are taking a larger portion of that national income. So this is not a measure of median incomes and living standards although it is a useful guide to them.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Guess the dumb Britts gave up after being shown to be cutting off the ears of English Foxhounds.

Yawn, see ya................
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2016, 10:25 PM
NickyAnn ... one thing you need to know is that us Brits NEVER give up ... to quote Sir Winston Churchill ... we will fight them on the beaches etc etc.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-07-2016, 10:41 PM
NickyAnn ... one thing you need to know is that us Brits NEVER give up ... to quote Sir Winston Churchill ... we will fight them on the beaches etc etc.
Excellent, I need some more laughs. Now tell me, are you a Benny Hill fan too? Because Ben was England's best prime minister ever and as such even had a clock named after him. Gotta love that Big Ben Hill

Page 42 of 57 « First < 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 > Last »