Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2013, 11:31 AM

Zena's beach pics

I remembered the camera, but we didn't do Camber Sands, this is just my local beach that we've been going to every morning. Here's my water baby doing her usual loonatic antics down there, you just can't keep her out of it, she was born a water baby was Zena.

So we ended up like this

When we started like this!

The beach with the sunken forest

Rocks all along the top behind which is our long walk for when the tide's right in

The tide was too far up the sand, it goes out for miles, and here is the sunken forest, but there's lots of lovely deep rock pools for her as you can see, very deep in the middle, but I didn't try to drown her today I wanted her back to stay a bit dryer (fat chance!) To say this dog has a ball is an understatement!!
Thanks for looking!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Wow Helena, what fantastic shots. Zena just loves it doesn't she I adore the shot of her lying in the water staring at the ball and daring it to move

Superb shots of your gorgeous girl. I'm even more jealous now, my two have just had a walk round muddy field not that they know how much fun they are missing being on a beach, having never been to one.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2013, 11:53 AM
What lovely photos H, Zena is obviously having lots of fun there.
Bbrrrr that pic of her laying in the water made me feel all cold. How can they do that this time of year
Jackalyn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-01-2013, 11:58 AM
She is lovely, she looks so much like my kodi. My two just have to put up with muddy fields at the moment, they only get to go to the seaside about once or twice a year in the summer but they do love it.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Looks like she had a fab time, what a lovely playground she has on her doorstep
Meg
Supervisor

06-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Gosh it looks cold Helena it appears Zena enjoyed herself , you are so lucky to have a beach nearby.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2013, 01:24 PM
Originally Posted by jenny.g View Post
Wow Helena, what fantastic shots. Zena just loves it doesn't she I adore the shot of her lying in the water staring at the ball and daring it to move

Superb shots of your gorgeous girl. I'm even more jealous now, my two have just had a walk round muddy field not that they know how much fun they are missing being on a beach, having never been to one.
Thanks Jenny I just couldn't stand going into those muddy woods atm, it's a nightmare keeping all that long fur tangle free with twigs and mud stuck in it, but I'm sure Zena doesn't mind her morning swim She loves it in those deep rock pools, but I have to hold on to her when I throw the ball in there, otherwise she gets in so deep, plunges for the ball and swallows gallons of salt water which I worry about. I nearly threw her into the park pond on the way home just to get rid of the sand cos although I have no less than FOUR toppings on my bed, when I climbed into it last night it was full of sand yuk!

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
What lovely photos H, Zena is obviously having lots of fun there.
Bbrrrr that pic of her laying in the water made me feel all cold. How can they do that this time of year
Thanks Bev She heads straight for those pools for a nice cool off! I'm just thinking how fantastic this is going to be for us early on those summer mornings (if we ever get them of course!)

Originally Posted by kodimeg View Post
She is lovely, she looks so much like my kodi. My two just have to put up with muddy fields at the moment, they only get to go to the seaside about once or twice a year in the summer but they do love it.
Thanks kodimeg, and yes, she does, I've just seen your lovely pic of Kodi and your daughter's shepherd, I will go in and reply now that I have the time

Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Looks like she had a fab time, what a lovely playground she has on her doorstep
Thanks Jackie, it just couldn't get any better for us here could it

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Gosh it looks cold Helena it appears Zena enjoyed herself , you are so lucky to have a beach nearby.
I'm sure it's cold Mini, but she seems to like lying down in the pools, let alone charging in and out of the sea like that She's going to be in heaven all summer long I can see it
Meg
Supervisor

06-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I'm sure it's cold Mini, but she seems to like lying down in the pools, let alone charging in and out of the sea like that She's going to be in heaven all summer long I can see it
I doubt Zena feels the cold with her lovely thick coat Helena Her tummy seems ok at the moment thank goodness...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

06-01-2013, 02:29 PM
Brilliant shots of Zena, Helena Great to see Zena having a great time in the water

Cuddles to Zena from me and Loki

Hope you are hail and hearty

Take care
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2013, 02:41 PM
Beautiful and none of the ugly windmills we have blighting the horizon that we have here. Zena looks to be in her element
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >