View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-07-2010, 08:22 PM
An update from Karen who took Russell out last week...

"The hot weather is really not suiting our little 'Duracell Bunny' - he sets off at such a fast pace, he is getting exhausted.

Today half way round we could see him searching for some cool wet grass to flop in. He did identify the perfect spot so we stopped while he caught his breath. He then proceded to do a brilliant impression of a snake, slithering through the grass rather than walking. There was nothing else for it really, so I picked him up and carried him part of the way back.

Once back in the paddock he drank a huge amount out the bucket and then we threw several buckets of cold water over him - he loved it!

Next thing is to find him a baby bath or something we can fill up for him to jump into on our return"!

Well here is today's update:

"Mission accomplished - after our walk today..............................

What's going on"?

Yipeee!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Our very own Russell 'Crowe' Terrier in his acting debut ! Wait for bath time near the end!

http://www.terrierrescue.co.uk/page34.htm

Russell is currently in kennels and would welcome a foster home until his forever home comes along.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

02-08-2010, 09:23 PM
An update from Gemma, one of our volunteers, on Russell:

"I like Russell more and more every time I see him, he's very sweet and affectionate now and stops barking quite quickly on his walk too. He is also a lot of fun and another one where you wish you could spend more time just playing.

When we got back to the kennels he jumped straight in the water which was so funny, I'd love to see him at the beach"!!

Russell is currently in boarding kennels and available to foster until his forever home comes along.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2