Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

30-04-2010, 08:36 PM
An update from Antoine, a volunteer:

"If I could walk only one dog, it would have to be Zeb. He is such a sweetheart, and so clever as well...

My God I so wish I could help him to find a better place to live than in a kennel.

I won't mention how handsome the lad is, any photo of Zeb just speaks for itself...

In this photo, Zeb had his front paws on a metal bar right across the bridge waiting for me to give him the go-ahead for following me - Yes he is so much better than me at jumping over things... "!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Zebedee ... with us in rescue and in kennels since June 2009 and still waiting for a foster or forever home!

Please click here to see Zebedees film and click Zebedee's tune for the musical accompaniment.

http://rescueremediesdogs.co.uk/?page_id=1443
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-05-2010, 10:08 AM
An update from Wendy:

I walked Zebedee yesterday for the 1st time, what a dream he is, could not believe how well he interacted with me not knowing me at all, he sat on my knee in a field and we cuddled a while, such a beautiful boy, cannot understand why he is still with RR.

Here is a pic of Zeb
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Zebedee has such strong people skills. If you are looking for a friendly and loving dog then look no further. Zeb just loves his cuddles.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Lynne:

"Zeb and I had time in the woods today in the shade and beauty. Photos were too dark but oh it broke my heart to sit on the floor and have Zeb on my lap then rolling on his back. Why oh Why has the lovely lovely lad not found his family. He is divine!

Zebedee is still waiting in kennels for either a foster or forever home!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-06-2010, 08:25 AM
Geoff and Antoine Lads together, walked Zebedee yesterday ... you have to hear Antoine say Zebedee..in his genuine French accent! Swoon!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-06-2010, 09:09 PM
An update from Wendy (volunteer walker):

"Took the lovely Zebedee out yesterday, for a lot longer than expected. We only got lost in the woods for an hour Quite scary, wont be going off the beaten track again. The folliage was very thick and Zebedee could sense I was lost! I ended having to carry him, as he jumped into my arms, bless him. I think he was very happy when we found our way back".

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3