View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Wow...she is such a b*tch!! How can you treat your kids differently?? Joel will cotton on and remember all this when he is older and remember who did what for him
How exciting TzW...my mate showed her ebt around 10yrs ago and that is the only time I have been to crufts...wasn't my thing at all lol
Hi Kazz, how you doing??
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 09:36 PM
Not bad thanks yourself?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 10:08 PM
She's not showing Griff, thankfully the Utonagan is not KC recognised, so one dog they can't ruin at least. She is the first Utonagan to compete at Crufts,in Rally Obedience(also their first year at Crufts) and is Cariad's daughter, Kofie.
Lynn, surely Joel has got to feel bitter,that has to come out very soon now, he is growing up and he isn't going to stay compliant much longer. Probably what the recent trouble was about if anyone bothered to look into it, which they won't of course.
Mabs is in,I went out to make sure everyone was going, or in, bed.Mabs ran in. So I'll see what happens tomorrow,she was out till nearly 8pm without having a spat with Zen or anyone else, so its a start.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-02-2017, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am seething absolutely seething I could punch her smug little face in.
Excuse my rant.
Hi Lynn, please don't apologise for ranting, we can all see where you're at on this one. You must have these things going on in your mind every day and it must boil up from time to time.

I agree with Griff, how do you know she is going to do up the room Let her borrow from someone else and if the work does get done then Mark can repay the loan after he has inspected the room, and he can tell Joel he has to inspect it to make sure it is done properly.

Yes, I know it's not that easy, it's terrible the way these people know how to 'work' the system. As Griff has said she's maybe due for a SS inspection and she is panicking
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-02-2017, 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
She is the first Utonagan to compete at Crufts,in Rally Obedience(also their first year at Crufts) and is Cariad's daughter, Kofie.
Wishing her all the best. I'm wondering how the media people will describe her, always assuming they know how to prononce the breed name

OH and I never really been into Crufts but we sometimes catch a glimpse in the evening. Might be lucky and see her.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Has been wet and windy here, managed a walk with SWMBO since her arthritus was not too bad today but it started to rain and we didn't go too far.

Feeling sleepy now so will be off to bed soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2017, 10:28 PM
Hi Harvey and night night
I am o.k thanks Kazz...sore throat at the mo but o.k
Ahhh yes of course TW...daft of me not to realize.we did rally obedience a bit st training...great fun!! I think Steve will be working or I would have dragged him along and bankrupted him with doggy shopping Lol
I admire you Lynn holding your temper...sadly not my strong point and got me in bother more than once well, that and my big gob lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-02-2017, 10:34 PM
I have done a bit of a write up about them so thats with the commentator already, together with info on how to pronounce the name, also my affix as people have trouble with that as well, so far the breed name has been pronounced wrongly on the rare occasions one has been on telly. Rally Obedience is Thursday morning until early afternoon.
I rarely watch the showing as I get so angry at the state of the breeds shown, all of them a million miles from how they should be. My dogs can run, move freely, aren't crippled and can breathe unlike these poor things. I believe the GSD is propped up in the show ring, recently the KC issued an edict stating that they should 'stand alone' in the show ring, so God Knows what the breeders have been getting away with
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I have done a bit of a write up about them so thats with the commentator already, together with info on how to pronounce the name, also my affix as people have trouble with that as well, so far the breed name has been pronounced wrongly on the rare occasions one has been on telly. Rally Obedience is Thursday morning until early afternoon.
I rarely watch the showing as I get so angry at the state of the breeds shown, all of them a million miles from how they should be. My dogs can run, move freely, aren't crippled and can breathe unlike these poor things. I believe the GSD is propped up in the show ring, recently the KC issued an edict stating that they should 'stand alone' in the show ring, so God Knows what the breeders have been getting away with
It makes my blood boil June - I refuse to watch Crufts on telly - it was banned by the BBC I know but its back again on another channel I believe? I will watch the Rally Obedience not only because Kofie will be strutting her stuff but because I don't agree with showing dogs - I think it is important that dogs should be able to do what they were originally bred for, not what they look like. That is the precise reason why we have so many breeds that Mark Evans very succinctly described as a "parade of mutants".

Best of luck to Kofie, darling Cariad's daughter and descendant of my beloved Hal.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3