Our sister sites
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
CHEERS Chris!!!! Don't mind if I do!!!! xxxxxxx
Lovely Grandma.xxxxxxxxxxx
Oh Yes, won't she just!!!! She is still mailing me, saying that her blackberry tells her we have exchanged 145 e-mails since the 4th March No wonder she's stressed me out so much!!! She says she has deleted my number and wants it again to celebrate with me, but I'm not gonna buy that thanks!!! Now I must organise my phone and broadband with Sky......... Thanks Lynn.xxxxxxx

Thanks Natalie.xxxxxxxx
Erm what?!?
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 06:04 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread, I thought you'd gone all quiet with the stress H!

So pleased the agony is over, it's almost exactly what my friend went through right down to walking away! Roll on moving day!!
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 06:23 PM
FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very pleased you all sorted now, all you gotta do now is get the packing done!!!

I am so dead chuffed for you, just to let you know tho, still keeping the spare bed aired.......

Helena's pad!!!
xxxxx
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Phew! What a palava! Pleased to hear that you have got it all sorted now

Good luck with everything and hope it goes smoothly from now on!

Helen
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
I don't know how I missed this thread, I thought you'd gone all quiet with the stress H!

So pleased the agony is over, it's almost exactly what my friend went through right down to walking away! Roll on moving day!!
Well that's quite comforting to know that somebody else went through all this Gerrie!!! xxxx

Originally Posted by girliebiker View Post
FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very pleased you all sorted now, all you gotta do now is get the packing done!!!

I am so dead chuffed for you, just to let you know tho, still keeping the spare bed aired.......

Helena's pad!!!
xxxxx
Awww, bless ya, and you even found one with the big fir tree for me there!!!! xxxxxx

Originally Posted by Helen View Post
Phew! What a palava! Pleased to hear that you have got it all sorted now

Good luck with everything and hope it goes smoothly from now on!

Helen
What a palava indeed Helen, but hopefully, it's all over now, but don't hold yer breath coz I'm now having problems with the Sky package coz they can't seem to drag up the phone number up there!!!! I've e-mailed the nutter but I doubt she'll let me have it for when they ring me back at 8 o'clock so that we can get it all organised!xxxx
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Is it just me that seems to think it's a bit odd that after all that she says she deleted H's number but now wants it to celebrate with her?
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-04-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm so glad that you got it sorted H. congratulations.
But why do i get the feeling that when you do move in there's not going to be a bulb in any of the lights, and she has taken everything thats not fitted.?
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
But why do i get the feeling that when you do move in there's not going to be a bulb in any of the lights, and she has taken everything thats not fitted.?
Haha that actually happened to me once! One bulb I think there was (maybe two) and the plugs were missing from the sinks/bath
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-04-2012, 06:47 PM
There were tenants in the apartment I bought [who did not want to move out but had to because their contract was up and the apartment had been sold], and they not only removed all the lightbulbs but cut the wires close to the ceiling...

...removed all light switches [they said they had bought them?]...

...and not only took the sink, basin and bath plugs but also removed and took the loo seat with them!

But at least they did move out - at literally the last minute!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Is it just me that seems to think it's a bit odd that after all that she says she deleted H's number but now wants it to celebrate with her?
Well, her wording was "I must have deleted your number", yeah right!! You can't really do that by "mistake" canya!!!xxxx

It's not just you that has that feeling Lynn, Dave said that yesterday too! She can't because the form she has completed says she is leaving all the light fittings. Having these forms to fill in at the start of the process may be a good thing for the end of the process methinks! Thanks for the congrats!xxxx

Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Haha that actually happened to me once! One bulb I think there was (maybe two) and the plugs were missing from the sinks/bath
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
There were tenants in the apartment I bought [who did not want to move out but had to because their contract was up and the apartment had been sold], and they not only removed all the lightbulbs but cut the wires close to the ceiling...

...removed all light switches [they said they had bought them?]...

...and not only took the sink, basin and bath plugs but also removed and took the loo seat with them!

But at least they did move out - at literally the last minute!
Unbelievable but then so is this woman I'm dealing with, it's sure gonna be interesting isn't it grandma!xxxx
Page 8 of 13 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »